• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mantras of Kubera - The God of Wealth

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunita

received this in the email.
---------------------

Kubera Mantra

Om Yakshyaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaaya Dhanadhanyadi Padayeh
Dhana-Dhanya Samreeddhing Me Dehi Tapaya Swaha

Sri Lakshmi Kubera Mantra
Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Maha Ashta Iswarya Sampathu Aadhi Dhiyudha
Maha Kubera Managala Sarva Bhagya Sudharsana Sanka
ChakraPadma Ghadhayudha
Sree Lakshmi Narayana Dhevaya Namaha
Moola Mantra

Om Shreem Hreem Im Kubera Lakshmiai
Kamaladharinyai Dhana Akrashinyai Swaaha

Kubera Gayathri

Om Yaksha Rajaya Vidhmaya
Alikadeesaya Deemahe
Tanna Kubera Prechodayath.

It is believed that chanting this mantras 108 times daily attracts Wealth and prosperity. One may also place a Sri Lakshmi Kubera Yantra in the Puja room for better results.

Kubera Mantra

received this in the email.
---------------------

Kubera Mantra

Om Yakshyaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaaya Dhanadhanyadi Padayeh
Dhana-Dhanya Samreeddhing Me Dehi Tapaya Swaha

Sri Lakshmi Kubera Mantra
Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Maha Ashta Iswarya Sampathu Aadhi Dhiyudha
Maha Kubera Managala Sarva Bhagya Sudharsana Sanka
ChakraPadma Ghadhayudha
Sree Lakshmi Narayana Dhevaya Namaha
Moola Mantra

Om Shreem Hreem Im Kubera Lakshmiai
Kamaladharinyai Dhana Akrashinyai Swaaha

Kubera Gayathri

Om Yaksha Rajaya Vidhmaya
Alikadeesaya Deemahe
Tanna Kubera Prechodayath.

It is believed that chanting this mantras 108 times daily attracts Wealth and prosperity. One may also place a Sri Lakshmi Kubera Yantra in the Puja room for better results.

Which one should read, all the mantram or only the kubera gayathri?

Aadhi Sankara's Kanagadhara stotram prayer to Lordess Mahalakshmi is considered as the best for prosperity.

Please visit the following website for details

YouTube - Kanakadhara Stotram (to alleviate suffering & grant boons)

எண்ணாயிரம் ஆண்டு யோகம் இருப்பினும் கண்ணார் அமுதனை கண்டறிவாரில்லை உள் நாடி ஒளி பெற உள்ளே நோக்கினார் கண்ணாடி போல கலந்து நின்றானே

Last edited:
Ohm Namashivaya!
Dear anna,

Namaskaram,

Please give a Tamil + sanskrit version of that same mantras here, it will be help full for others to pronounce it properly.

Lalitha Sahasranamam

Can any one send the Sengalipuram Anantharama Dikshidhar's Jayamangala stothram (7th edition) book in pdf format in tamil. Book is not available anywhere. If the book is available anywhere could u please give details of the place from where I can get it with the phone number or email id.

i just want to ask a question regarding mantras chanted for wealth and prosperity.
In the Bhagavad Gita Lord Krishna had mentioned prayers address to Yakshas come under Rajasic mode of prayer which is binding by nature.
is it really a prescribed form of prayer to recite the Kubera Gayatri ?
(i understand that wealth and prosperity is not money alone but most people have money in their mind when they recite this)
i am asking this question for knowledge and not to offend anyone or any form of divinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back