• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

குருமா/Kuruma

Status
Not open for further replies.
குருமா/Kuruma

தேவையான பொருட்கள் :

பீன்ஸ், காரட், உருளை கிழங்கு, நூல்கோல் : 1/2 கிலோ எல்லா காய்கறிகளும்
1 inch சைசில் கட் பண்ணியது

வெங்காயம் : 2 Nos.

தக்காளி : 2 Nos.

கசகசா : 1 டி ஸ்பூன் (வெந்நீரில் ஊற வைக்கவும்)

தேங்காய் துருவல் : 2 டேபிள் ஸ்பூன்.

இஞ்சி : 1 துண்டு

பூண்டு : 10 பல்

பச்சை மிளகாய் : காரத்திற்கு ஏற்ப

தேவையானால் முந்திரி பருப்பு : 10 (ஊறவைத்து அரைக்கவும்).

உப்பு : தேவையான அளவு

மஞ்சள் பொடி : 1 டி ஸ்பூன்

கொத்தமல்லி பச்சை : சிறிதளவு

செய்முறை :

• காய்கறிகளை உப்பு, மஞ்சள் பொடி சேர்த்து வேக வைக்கவும்.
  • வெந்நீரை வடிகட்ட வேண்டாம்.
  • வெங்காயத்தை சிறிது எண்ணை விட்டு வதக்கி அதனுடன் கசகசா, இஞ்சி, பூண்டு, பச்சைமிளகாய், தேங்காய் துருவல் சேர்த்து பேஸ்டாக அரைத்து வெந்தகாயுடன் சேர்த்து, தேவையானால் சிறிது தண்ணீர் சேர்த்து கொதிக்கவிடவும்.
  • பிறகு தக்காளி சேர்த்து கொதிக்கவிடவும்.
  • முந்திரி பேஸ்ட் சேர்த்தால் கொஞ்சம் rich ஆக இருக்கும்.
  • எல்லாம் கொதித்து சேர்ந்து வரும்பொழுது பச்சை கொத்தமல்லி சேர்த்து இறக்கவும்.
  • சாதத்துடன் சேர்த்து சாப்பிட அல்லது சப்பாத்தி/பூரியுடன் சாப்பிட நன்றாக இருக்கும்.

http://bamasamayal.in/recipes/குருமாkuruma/

Please do not copy/paste recipes from other websites without prior permission. There has been a spate of copyright infringement notices in the last 24 hours with people complaining that they have not authorized anyone to copy/paste their recipes.

If these copyright notices continue, i will have no other option other than to delete all the recipes or close down this section completely.

Please do not copy/paste recipes from other websites without prior permission. There has been a spate of copyright infringement notices in the last 24 hours with people complaining that they have not authorized anyone to copy/paste their recipes.

If these copyright notices continue, i will have no other option other than to delete all the recipes or close down this section completely.

The Web Site or Individual Source from which i copy and Paste is allowing THE SHARING OF THEIR POSTINGS

Hence, I am sure that i am not violating any Copy Rights

Your decision please

Please look at items 3, 4 and 5 of the website from where the first post was made
http://bamasamayal.in/disclaimer/

It is not just with the above CookinG blogs , most of the cooking blogs have a similar Disclaimer . It is quite common for many people to steal recipes from Others blog and present it as their own and in one case I found a copied recipe was submitted to a cooking contest and also won a Prize but luckily the Original owner of that recipe came to know and stopped that prize from going to the copied person .
Some accept copying provided the Original Source and Original link is mentioned but some do not even like that as they want the web traffic to come through their own websites or in sites they have partnered with and since TB forum is not partnered with any Cooking Sites I feel they object to the content being shared here even when the source is mentioned .
So in the end I feel we have to follow the disclaimer of the respective sites before posting .

The Web Site or Individual Source from which i copy and Paste is allowing THE SHARING OF THEIR POSTINGS

Hence, I am sure that i am not violating any Copy Rights

Your decision please

Do you have anything in writing clearly mentioning that YOU can copy/paste recipes from their website(s) and publish them on other sites (this one and others)? If you do not have one, then i am afraid you are indulging in plagiarism.?

Professionally i have been in this for over 10 years and nobody allows copy/paste of their content just like that. And without a written permission, it is deemed as copyright violation.

Please show me proof that the website allows for sharing of their posts.

I receive these recipes in my FB account

Some are from Individuals, some are from Newspapers like Malaimalar, and some are from professional

recipe makers

These Newspaper posts can be seen and read by anyone

Before posting any future thread, i can ask you to very the source and after getting your approval, i will post it.

I have explained it to you via message.

Just because you get them in FB messages does not mean you can publish them here. You should verify if those who send you things have the permission/rights to do so and whether do you have the rights to publish them elsewhere.

Copying things from the newspapers and republishing all the recipes is also an offense. One or two is ok but everything is not allowed and if they come to know they can sue this website for infringement.

These Newspaper posts can be seen and read by anyone
Exactly all the more reasons why i am getting a lot of emails from various ppl saying this has been copied from x or y or z. And all the more reasons why you need a written proof from these newspapers allowing you to publish them elsewhere.

Before posting any future thread, i can ask you to very the source and after getting your approval, i will post it.
You will have to show proof saying that website A or Newspaper B has allowed you to publish stuff. Pointing to disclaimers or some page in the website will not do.

The written proof must explicitly mention your name and this website for us to be legally clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back