• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Virtual Tour of 108 Divya Desams

Divya Desams refer to 108 Vishnu temples that are mentioned in the works of the Tamil Azhvars (saints). 105 of these are located in India, 1 in Nepal, while 2 are located outside of the Earthly realms.

[video=vimeo;27676987]https://vimeo.com/27676987[/video]

praveenji,

The video does not play out. any problem?

I just checked and it plays fine.
The video file is quite big so it can take a while to buffer. The time is dependent on your Internet speed.

On a 2mbps broadband, it took me around 30 to 45 seconds for the video to start playing.

I just checked and it plays fine.
The video file is quite big so it can take a while to buffer. The time is dependent on your Internet speed.

On a 2mbps broadband, it took me around 30 to 45 seconds for the video to start playing.
Today i watched the video.It plays fine. Yhanks for the video.
Alwan

Excellent effort.Am blessed indeed to watch this video today.Only suggestion is that the video has a song which is of the same uniform raga like a rhyme.They could have uploaded Vishnu Sahasranamam in its place.

Virtual Tour of 108 Divya Deasms

This video is very precise and informative to a novice like me. but some places the lighting is bit low but otherwise godd effort .

Thanks once again for the video.

Ganagyan

Divya Desams refer to 108 Vishnu temples that are mentioned in the works of the Tamil Azhvars (saints). 105 of these are located in India, 1 in Nepal, while 2 are located outside of the Earthly realms.

it is reallly good, and informative. is it possible to download the video for leisurely offline viewing subject to principles of personal use only?

108 Divya Desams, I seen it today. I am Blessed - Om Namo Narayana - We can't go to all the 108 Divya Desams., but I seen it in my Computer. Post the Divya Desam names separately if you can, so that devotees can visit if possible, and get the blessings of Sri Maha Vishnu.

It was really good to know about all 108 divya desams in a video but background song is very echo and my personal feeling is to have a voice background of a Vedic Scholar from Sri Vaishnavaite paramparai explaining about these great kshetras which is understandable in todays context. Thank you. Om Namo Narayanaya

Latest ads

Back