Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Virtual Tour of 108 Divya Desams

3 Not allowed!
    Divya Desams refer to 108 Vishnu temples that are mentioned in the works of the Tamil Azhvars (saints). 105 of these are located in India, 1 in Nepal, while 2 are located outside of the Earthly realms.

Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by praveen View Post
    Divya Desams refer to 108 Vishnu temples that are mentioned in the works of the Tamil Azhvars (saints). 105 of these are located in India, 1 in Nepal, while 2 are located outside of the Earthly realms.

praveenji,

The video does not play out. any problem?
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    I just checked and it plays fine.
    The video file is quite big so it can take a while to buffer. The time is dependent on your Internet speed.

On a 2mbps broadband, it took me around 30 to 45 seconds for the video to start playing.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by praveen View Post
    I just checked and it plays fine.
    The video file is quite big so it can take a while to buffer. The time is dependent on your Internet speed.

On a 2mbps broadband, it took me around 30 to 45 seconds for the video to start playing.
    Today i watched the video.It plays fine. Yhanks for the video.
    Alwan
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I possess 4.5 Mbps download speed...The video is great to watch
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello!
    I will try to post hereafter.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Excellent effort.Am blessed indeed to watch this video today.Only suggestion is that the video has a song which is of the same uniform raga like a rhyme.They could have uploaded Vishnu Sahasranamam in its place.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Video is superb. Thanks.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Sir/Madam , Please Tell me how to download this rare video.K V Kiran
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    It is very nice one and informative for anovice like me /Thank you very much
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast