• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Parthasarathy Temple Vaikunta Ekadasi

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Video of Sri Parthasarathy Temple Vaikunta Ekadesi.
Sri Parthasarathy Temple Pagal Paththu (10 day time) and Raa Paththu (10 day night time) Utsavam

‘Vaikunta Ekadesi’ celebrated during the Tamil month of Margazhi draws lot of pilgrims to Vaishnavite temples. Legend has it that those who offer prayers on Vaikunta Ekadesi would get ‘moksha’.

Note:- This video will take some time load as it is a big file

Last edited:
Sri Parthasarathy Temple Pagal Paththu (10 day time) and Raa Paththu (10 day night time) Utsavam

‘Vaikunta Ekadesi’ celebrated during the Tamil month of Margazhi draws lot of pilgrims to Vaishnavite temples. Legend has it that those who offer prayers on Vaikunta Ekadesi would get ‘moksha’.

[video=vimeo;32077017]https://vimeo.com/32077017[/video]

Thank you so much for sharing this video...

I am an 78 year old and due to health issue unable to travel. Thankfully the videos from this site help me to watch which I would otherwise miss

Thanks for sharing this video. I am staying i Banglore. Sharing this type video will be boom to devotees who is staying away from chennai. Thanks once again.

Pranams..That's nice of you posting... Yesterday I have paid a visit to temple although it was Saturday to have the glimpse of LORD without mustache.. Today on Ekadasi, I could not come to temple but had darshan at Ananta Padmanabha temple Adyar.. This video fulfills all having seen of Lord Partha.. God bless you...

i need to download the video . kindly send the link.

Latest ads

Back