• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Patanjali Yoga Sutra / Samadhi Pada / Yoga defined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raman2448

I have uploaded upto 22 audios giving detailed explanations to entire 106 sutras of Patanjali Yoga Sutras covering
the first two chapters , namely, Samadhi Pada & Sadhana Pada. The same is available in my
Facebook page: Ramani's-Yoga-study-Group.

Those of you who are interested to listen to these audio explanations of Yoga Sastras may please visit my Facebook
page mentioned above.

Since I do not know how to upload these audios in this Tamil Brahmins site, I have decided to give you all the link to my Facebook Page.
Hope the same will satisfy my followers.

I have uploaded about 24 detailed Sutra-wise explanations to Patanjali yoga sutras in an audio format. Individual audios run for about 30 minutes covering around 5 sutras per audio. They are all available for listening at my facebook page :
www.facebook.com/pages/Ramanis-Yoga-study-Group/409104992543953?ref.

You may also access this page through your facebook account or through :www.facebook.com/tamilbrahmins page.

Please give your feedback.
--Ramani Panchapakesan [Raman2448].

Patanjali Yoga Sutra ,Third chapter "Vibhuthi Pada" audo rendering has begun.

I have published two audios , each running to about 30 minutes, covering first 13 sutras of 3rd chapter ,"Vibhuthi Pada" in Patanjali Yoga sutras. The same is available for FREE listening [along with all the earlier releases pertaining to the first two chapters].
Please feel free to visit my faceboom page :

www.facebook.com/pages/Ramanis-Yoga-study-Group/409104992543953?re

Thank you,
Ramani Panchapakesan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back