• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request for help by rajeshiyer09

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
copy of the email that was received.
sir,
My father has been affected by Prostate Enlargement. It should be affected in urine tube so he couldn't able to release urine.
I check with hospital it must be remove through Lazar operation. But amount is estimated Rs.30000-40000/-. I m a poor family. My earning only depend my family.
Kindly help through hospital r financial Help.

If someone is willing to help, please do the due diligence to find more details.

Rajesh's mail:- [email protected]
Mobile:- 9677096993

Dear Mr.Praveen Ji,

Please confirm

1. Which has hospital has diagnised this? There are several hospitals in chennai where both wrong diagnition as well as unnessary procedure are carried out.

2. I can help the patient admitted at Stanley hospital where the treatment is absolutely free but some incidental expenses not exceeding 10% of the estimated cost (i.e Rs4000 instead of Rs.40,000) may have to be incurred. One of my staff recently got admitted, got treatment and fully recovered at Stanley hospital.

Thanks and regards,

R.Venkataramani

Last edited:
Suggest you call him at the number mentioned.
Would help in getting direct information and faster action/reaction.

Dear Mr.Praveen

Just now I spoke to Mr.Rajesh and he has promised to give details tomorrow. Once he gives the details, I shall try to organise at Stanley Hospital.

Best Regards,

R.Venkatarmani

Dear Sri Praveen ji,

Mr.Rajesh has admitted his father at Stanley Hospital Chennai as an inpatient. All the tests have been conducted and the Medical Practitioner has to give his final opinion.

One of my staff visited him yesterday and has requested some of the staff members in the hospital to do necessary help. I also spoke to Mr.Vaidyanathan father of Mr.Rajesh yesterday.

Mr.Rajesh spoke to me subsequently and told me that he has spent hardly Rs.1000 so far and there may not be much of financial requirement. However I assured him that I can contribute little bit.

I just want to inform you all that ailment is genuine. Those who are interested in helping Mr.Rajesh & his father may kindly get in touch with him directly. Mr.Rajesh phone number is available in this forum itself.

Thank u for Help

Dear Praveen sir/Dear R.V Sir,
My father Operation over and he has discharged from Stanley Hospital. He is all right. Only sugar is high but he has taking medicine for the same.

Very thanks to Our websit and very very thanks to Mr. R.Venkatramani. He was helped by Money. It was useful to my family to avoid medical expenses from my hand. Thanks to Mr.R.V. Sir.

Regards,

Rajesh.V

Dear Praveen sir/Dear R.V Sir,
My father Operation over and he has discharged from Stanley Hospital. He is all right. Only sugar is high but he has taking medicine for the same.

Very thanks to Our websit and very very thanks to Mr. R.Venkatramani. He was helped by Money. It was useful to my family to avoid medical expenses from my hand. Thanks to Mr.R.V. Sir.

Regards,

Rajesh.V

Kind attn. MR.Praveen, Mr.KRS, MR.Silverfox,MR.Kunjuppu

Mr.Rajesh case may be considered as case study for our future and I would like to point out the sequence of events

1. Mr.Rajesh requested Rs.40,000 for his father's medical treatment
2. I suggested Stanley Hospital (A Govt hospital) for treatment where the cost will be just 10% of the amount he claimed.
3. Mr.Rajesh took my suggestion in the right spirit and admitted in Stanley hospital.
4. I deputed one of my staff who has some influence in the hospital to visit the patient and try to get strategic support from the staff. My staff confirmed the genuinity of the case.
5. My actual financial help to Mr.Rajesh is very meagre.
6. The patient was operated, treated and discharged now.

If it is in Chennai City, through our forum we can do strategic support for medical treatment for poor and downtrodden members of our community.

I can do strategic help by way of hospital support and verification of
patients genuinity if it is in Chennai. Once verification is done, marginal financial support can be routed through a mechanism in our forum probably directly to ailing patient.

Let us further discuss and decide as how to make it a formal support service from our forum.

Generally, Govt hospitals in Tamilnadu have improved their service and it can be extended to whole of Tamilnadu provided we get other members support in various other parts of Tamilnadu.

Last edited:

Mr.Rajesh case may be considered as case study for our future and I would like to point out the sequence of events

2. I suggested Stanley Hospital (A Govt hospital) for treatment where the cost will be just 10% of the amount he claimed.
3. Mr.Rajesh took my suggestion in the right spirit and admitted in Stanley hospital.
4. I deputed one of my staff who has some influence in the hospital to visit the patient and try to get strategic support from the staff. My staff confirmed the genuinity of the case.

If it is in Chennai City, through our forum we can do strategic support for medical treatment for poor and downtrodden members of our community.

patients genuinity if it is in Chennai. Once verification is done, marginal financial support can be routed through a mechanism in our forum probably directly to ailing patient.

Let us further discuss and decide as how to make it a formal support service from our forum.

Generally, Govt hospitals in Tamilnadu have improved their service and it can be extended to whole of Tamilnadu provided we get other members support in various other parts of Tamilnadu.
hi thiru RV sir,
there is a humble suggestion..like KIT trust...we form a trust..
then donations/volunteers can be collected...verification/
field report to all concerned...may be physical/monetary/
emotional support for poor/needy person....this service will
help poor and needy brahmins families...

regards
tbs

Dear Sri Venkataramani Ji,

Fantastic! You have acheived something very real with an out of the box thinking. My congratulations.

Some time ago, we also doscussed about a 'big brother/big sister' program for our community and you drove it up to a point where we had to pick it up in terms of organizing a data base.

Sorry, I am ashamed to say that I am behind in my obligations, in between the Forum and some personal stuff.

Please bear with us. We will get back to you soon on this.

Regards,
KRS

Dear Sri KRS ji,

All of us are participating in this forum voluntarily and I earnestly feel that organising the entire community for a common cause is a difficult proposition. After seeing some of the postings here in last few days in various other threads, the moderators role is also getting distracted from very productive and effective purposes.

My earnest appeal is not to get diverted by crude thoughts of one or two members who are bent upon distracting you and other moderators as well site owner.

Let us organise our time for productive purpose so that some of our members particularly belonging to poor and downtrodden sections are benefited.

Last edited:
Dear Praveensir/KRS sir/R.V Sir
I am able to participate in our R.V sir suggestion. If once we start this i can do Physical work I.E. To visit that hospital, to see The patient,to know what type of treatment going on, To give some ideas for how will move the staffs, to give suggestions and ideas which was experienced by myself and etc.
I am not having money source. So i assure the physical source which is mentioned in above.
Regards,

Rajesh.V

Dear Praveensir/KRS sir/R.V Sir
I am able to participate in our R.V sir suggestion. If once we start this i can do Physical work I.E. To visit that hospital, to see The patient,to know what type of treatment going on, To give some ideas for how will move the staffs, to give suggestions and ideas which was experienced by myself and etc.
I am not having money source. So i assure the physical source which is mentioned in above.
Regards,

Rajesh.V

Thank you very much Sri Rajesh ji. This will be a great service. If all of us unite and work together, the money requirement itself will come down. If you share your experience in the hospital and guide the newcomers, it is a great service.

All the best

I salute Mr.Venkataramani for his timely help. Lets have this spirit among our community members. Also should be extended to any needy in our true BRAMHIN spirit regardless of caste,community

I am really touched and moved by the noble gesture of Mr. Venkatramani.

In a similar fashion, we may at individual levels and through the forum, must come forward to help the poor and the needy.

Many charitable orgainisations in the medical and educational fields are actively pursuing similar objectives. There is nothing wrong, if we seek their help too.
Do not think that brahmins only will or must help brahmins. It is not the case.

Sri Pannvalan, Sri Ambes, Sri Navi Easwaran

We can help as many people as possible who need medical help. Facilities are available at almost free of cost which we can guide. Sri Rajesh Iyer has also offered to render his services for all future references. Money requirement is very little which we can fund once proper verification is done.

Let us all join together and continue this service.

All the best

Well done..

Dear Sri Praveen ji,

Mr.Rajesh has admitted his father at Stanley Hospital Chennai as an inpatient. All the tests have been conducted and the Medical Practitioner has to give his final opinion.

One of my staff visited him yesterday and has requested some of the staff members in the hospital to do necessary help. I also spoke to Mr.Vaidyanathan father of Mr.Rajesh yesterday.

Mr.Rajesh spoke to me subsequently and told me that he has spent hardly Rs.1000 so far and there may not be much of financial requirement. However I assured him that I can contribute little bit.

I just want to inform you all that ailment is genuine. Those who are interested in helping Mr.Rajesh & his father may kindly get in touch with him directly. Mr.Rajesh phone number is available in this forum itself.

Excellent Sir, I really appreciate...Let us be together..I am ready to help you Sir at any time.

Sri R.Venkataramni Ji & Praveen Ji,

I am really feeling proud of being a member of this site.....

A help to a needy should be the core objective of any group (like Tamilbrahmins.com) than the mare exchange of information.

I would like to participate in this cause monetarily to be best of my capacity.

Do let me know as and when a Financial support would be required as contribution to help Mr.Rajesh out of financial constraints.

As I am in Dubai, I would be able to send some money through Western Union Money Transfer in the name of a person who can bear the responsibility of collecting on behalf of Mr.Rajesh (as he may be busy attending to his father)

I request you to guide me in this matter as to whom should I send the money? To Mr.Rajesh directly or to either of you.

To send the money I require the full name of the receiver as per Passport / Pan Card / Driving License...etc...

As one of the above documents need to be produced to the Western Union Agent for identification.

Once I receive the full name, I shall transfer the money and advise the concerned person of the Western Union Control Number and my (sender's) full name that need to be referred to in order to receive money.

Hope I am not disturbing any of you...

Cheers...

RAVI

I think that issue is now over. Mr. Ravi, you are a bit late.

Anyway, you will get an opportunity to help some other person, in a similar situation.

My heartiest appreciation also goes to Shri.praveen ji in getting the e-mail onto the thread and to Shri.venkatramani ji in providing help at the appropriate time.
may GOD bless all true souls who not only have plans to help but also spring into action at the right time without delays!
Well Done Shri Rv ji, that's the spirit !
Pls prepare a fund and a manager to divert money to these causes - pl inform the a/c no. for this fund and i am sure that it will be overflowing with deposits from all members of this forum !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back