Tamil Brahmins
Page 51 of 472 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

I'm Sandhya and nice to know more about our religion and tradition. Thanks for having all the details at one place.

Thanks,
    Sandhya
    Downloads
    Uploads

OM SRI SAIRAM - this is Padmanab Sridhar R. presently from Singapore

0 Not allowed!
    Hello Everybody: SAIRAM. I am happy to be a new entrant of this wonderful group - need of the hour. I would like to contribute and participate in discussions. My father is a lyricist and a columnist in chennaionline.com/tamil He has written recently about Ambal Neelayadakshi temple of Nagapattinam which can be viewed under "Anmeegam" section. He has also written another article "பிராமண துவேஷம் வேண்டாமே" under 'பத்திகள்'. If it is permitted, I would like to forward his devotional songs (lyrics) on Ambal Neelayadakshi for the benefit of members. Shortly, I will be placing his ten songs produced by us as a music album titled "அமுதமே குமுதமே.
    Thanks and Regards
    Padmanab Sridhar R.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello all,

I am new to tamilbrahmins and I am from Kabul. I am glad and excited to be the part of the discussions and developments.

With Regards,

Ramachandran Natarajan
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi all members,

i have joined this forum just now.....hope to interact with you all shorly....bye.......revathirajaraman
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introduction

0 Not allowed!
    Hello members,

I recently came to know about this site during browsing and joined now.
    Happy as I'm going to interact with lot of people.

I'm living in tirupur.

Ok let us meet in the forums.

Best rgds,
    Sathya
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    halo sathya sir,
    Let me introduce . i am sundram.ravichandran retired and joined this forum and able to know more about our community. Hope u will also enjoy the same.
    with regards
    sundaram
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    halo sir,
    Let me introduce myself - sundaram.ravichandran retired and living in T-nagar.
    you may find this site intersting with lot of members sharing their thoughtson various subjects.
    you can enlighten us with historical hindu places in Kabul and your experience there.
    with regards
    sundaram
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introduction and Nithya Karma's

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Everybody,

Introduction :

Namaskarams. My name is Anand (R. Anantharaman), S/o. A. R. S. Ramani Iyer, working in Chennai, settled at Pondicherry. My native place is Melkumaramangalam Agraharam in Cuddalore District (hope I am not confusing by giving different places).

Suggestion : Nithya Karma's and basic requirements :

Let someone from our group, who is capable, can give the brief details of Nithya Karma's and basic requirements of Brahmin's as most of our people does not know the basics (Abhivatheye etc). If so, would be useful to many of our people.

Regards,

Anand
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    ஆசார அனுஷ்டானங்களை வற்ப்புரு த்து பவர்கள் சிகை வைத்து கொள்வதை மட்டும் வற்புறுத்தாமல் விட்டு விடுகிறார்கள். வைஷ்ணவ மற்றும் சைவ ஆச்சார்யர்கள் கூட இது பற்றி பேசுவதை தவிர்க்கிறார்கள். இதற்கு என்ன காரணம் ? எதற்காக அல்லது யாருக்காக பயப்படுகிறார்கள் என்று தெரியவில்லை. ஆச்சார்யர்களின் நெருங்கிய சொந்தக்காரர்கள் கூட சிகை வைதுகொள்வதில்லை இளைஞர்களை வேண்டுமானால் விட்டு விடுங்கள். வயதான ரிடையரான எத்தனையோ பேர் இருக்கிறார்களே. அவர்களிடமாவது சொல்லக்கூடாதா? இதற்காக ஒரு இயக்கமே நடத்தலாமே.
    காஞ்சி மகா பெரியவாள். மட்டுமே இது பற்றி முன்பு சொல்லிக்கொண்டு இருப்பார்கள். இப்பொழுது யாருமே இது பற்றி சொல்வதை விட்டு விட்டார்கள்.
    ஏன்? ஏன்?ஏன்?

--
    lakshmister
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Everyone

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Friends,
    I am Srinivasan Sankaran. I am new to this site. I hope you all doing well. When i was searching regarding Vishnu Sahasranamam i came to this page. please if any one interested to discuss with me on this topic tell me. Thanks and waiting for your reply.
    Srini
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.