Smile

0 Not allowed!

namaskars to all
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by balachandran View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I am happy to be a part of Tamilbramins and would like to listen to the views of the members and would like to express my humble views for the sake of better understanding of the subject, particularly religion, rituals etc.
    Regards
    Balachandran
    dear brother

a great welcome to you ! All wishes are with you for ever
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello everybody..

Ellarkum Inniya Ganapathi Charthurthi nall vaythukal
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello TB Team
    Congrats. I feel proud to join in this team. I wish for every success in this forum.
    chandra sankaran and sankaran pattabiraman
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    why introduce and no message
    GPS
    Last edited by gsarathy; 24-08-2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: sp.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Intro mess

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskarams to one & all.
    I am glad that this site has been refurbished and now sports a brand new look . I look forward for healthy discussions and views in this site so as to guide the younger generation and wish all success in all their endeavours.
    Narasimhan.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hello all..
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, I am K.S.SRINIVASAN. I joined this forum recently and I enjoy browsing the site. My namaskarams to all the members of the forum. I would be happy if any one of you can help me with the amavasya tarpam procedure.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    I live in CDS Chennai Pattinam - a gated community off Thiruporur on the OMR
    Downloads
    Uploads

Namaskaram

0 Not allowed!
    I just joined this Forum after reading about a brief mention of this site on Adyar Times.

Best wishes to all

Sridhar Kalyanasundaram
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi! I am registered as Gadhisunu8 on this forum Tamilbrahmins.com.I do not remember how I came to know of this site.May be a search for shlokas brought me here. I am working in a PSU located in Bangalore. My interests are The Vedas esp. the study of the Veda Bhashyams od sAyaNa and Bhatta Bhaskara. I have some proficiency in Sanskrit, and if God wills I would like to study the TattirIya Samhita under a Guru. A possible is relocating to Bangalore, so I may join him. I live in RR Nagar BLR. research in The Vedas is my main interest. While there are a lot of works by great Acharyas in the theological content of the Vedas including the Upanishads, I am looking for secular knowledge content where we have at present only Bharati Krishna Tirtha Maharaja- erstwhile Sankaracharya of Goverdhan Mutt Puri- on Vedic Mathematics. My thinking is on similar lines. Let me see where I end up. It is an arduous task.
    Gadhisunu-the 8 after my name is a typo which is now incorrectible- means Son of Gadhi = Vishwamitra. Well Vishwamitra is not my Gotra-mine is Bharadwaja- but I like the passion of Vishwamitra in accomplishing tasks. I think this intro is sufficient
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.