iam 28 years old.
    iam working in an MNC at chennai..

Nice to meet you all.

Gopinath
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskarams to all

My Name is Mahalakshmi from bangalore.Happy to be part of Tamil Brahmins community.

Thank you
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hey

I am Adhir from South Africa. I am working but also looking for spiritual advise and learning.
    We have a small family temple at home. Looking forward to learning......
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi I'm Janakiraman Born in Bangalore and Brought in Kyoto Japan for Two years. I have educated both my school and ug in erode.And my PG in Chennai. I have been working in south Korea. I'm new here
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi I'm Ahsha from Malaysia. Married with 3kids. Looking for spiritual advice, do's and dont's in hindu religion. Thank you and looking forward to learn....
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introduction

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskarams to all.

My name is Prakash Jayaraman, based on Dubai, UAE. I am proud to be a Tamil Brahmin. Look forward to having more interaction
    with our community members.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram,

My home town is Karur and I left it in 1975 for education and subsequently for jobs. Started in Seshasayee at Trichy and completed AMIE, MBA and a Masters in Mining and the post graduate education was from NZ and Australia. Currently live in Idalia, Queensland and have a small business that supports medical practices. Keen to understand myself and explore within and my namaskarams to everyone here and particularly to those who are learned and aware. Thank you, Best wishes, Vijay
    Namaskaram,
    Best wishes,
    Vijay
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello Jayamani
    I am unable to open the link. Can you help
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I am G Vedantham from Chennai. I am interest in getting know the various brahmin groups in and around Velacherry, Madipakkam and Nanganallur. I read lot and active in Facebook
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi. I am vasupriya new to this forum. I am from chennai and I knew about this forum through online. I am very happy to joined in this forum.

Regards,
    Vasupriya.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.