Tamil Brahmins
Page 476 of 476 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476
Results 4,751 to 4,757 of 4757
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    If you know for sure that there is 'pitra dosha' in your family, then, please, go to the nearest temple and search for poor people to feed according to your financial capacity. If you are looking for only brahmins to feed, then you may have to look at your own relatives and friends.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    A very warm greeting to all the members of Tamilbrahmins.com, I'm Adithya R, a Practising Chartered Accountant based in Chennai, 24 years old and still looking for ways to learn new things in life. Additionally, I'm also interested in Tamil drama and have been active in the fraternity of drama for quite some time now since my qualification. We are looking out forums where we could get opportunities for expressing our talents and also learn many other things in the due course.
    Regards,
    Adithya
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Pranamams to all,

I am Pelasur V V Raman, living in Chennai. Its very happy to join in this group.
    Thanks a lot.
    regards,
    Raman. PVV
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

My name is Shankar Narayanan, I am from Hyderabad.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Namaste. I am venugopal from Trichy now settled in Chennai. I like this site very much as it gives all the information needed. I am a retired marketing manager travelled most part of south India. Thanks & Regards
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi

My name is krishnan vedavyasan. I am living in dubai
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    God bless you. You may have to do a prasnam to find your family deity and if found to have Dosham, do pariharam accordingly.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.