Tamil Brahmins
Page 466 of 480 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 4796
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi I work at the moment for a Hong Kong based Insurance major, and shuttle between HK and KL. Normally I live in Chicago but the salary was too good to resist.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TambrahmKUL View Post
    Hi I work at the moment for a Hong Kong based Insurance major, and shuttle between HK and KL. Normally I live in Chicago but the salary was too good to resist.

Welcome Mr. TambrahKUL to the Forum

You can share your views, experience, exchange ideas and participate in debates/discussions.

Wishing you 'All the Best' .
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear All,
    I am A G Nagarajan . Residing at Chennai Nanmangalam. Retired and was working with various manufacturing industries. I am a Chemical Engineer from NIT warangal passed in 1978
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi all. I am KR Subramanian from Hyderabad. I would like to know some stotrams and also about spiritual issues.
    I look forward to guidance from the senior members of this elite group for my doubts. Regards
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram to all. I am a retired person from Gulf logistics industry n currently concentrating on financial advising, including insurance (life,health n general). My mob no.9444768128.
    Mail I'd nath1956@yahoo.co..uk
    Currently staying in Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 41. Much Keen on exchanging information in Sanathana Dharma too
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hare Krsna. I have recently moved to Salem in TN where I am now a resident. But I was born in Europe.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    My name is K Sundareswaran, from Kerala, exact locality Tripunithura. Occasionally I go thru the site. In between there was a gap. Now I restart my activities., I am keenly interested on updates on our religious activities.
    we are Tamil Iyers.

thanks
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello, Iím bharathi. Iím a system analyst living in Velachery, India. I am a fan of photography, writing, and outdoors. I love to be a member in this blog. Hoping to see nice sharing from everyone.
    I am bharathi system analyst living in Velachery who is interested in writing blogs and reading books. In my perspective reading makes you a better person day by day. It influences our character to a greater extent.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskarams to All. Am Sudha Sundararaman, a resident of Chennai. With a good background in Sanskrit, IT and Management, am currently running a Event management and Wedding planning organization by name Prerana Events. One of our core principles is to retain the tradition and thus we help families understand the tradtion when it comes to events like Wedding, Shastiabdapoorthi etc..
    Got introduced to this website by none other than Praveen, the Admin.
    Happy to see lot of interactions happening among our community members. Hope am able to contribute what I know and also learn a lot from this big community.
    Have a Nice Day, everyone!
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi everybody. i am a new member of this community. i m proud to be a brahmin.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.