Introduce yourself here - Page 464
Tamil Brahmins
Page 464 of 464 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4640
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram, im from Thiruvarur.. Interested in shastrastric way of life..
    Hara hara shankara
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello Everyone,

I am Ganesh Venkataraman. I have just joined this group. I reside in Coimbatore!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Victorious Kalyana Raman Introduction

0 Not allowed!
    Kodi Namaskarangal,

I am Kalyan, born and brought up in a small village Kadayam in Tirunelveli Dt, where Mahakavi Bharathiyar wrote most of his poems. I did my studies in Coimbatore and IIT Madras. Right now I am working in Bangalore as a senior Engineer in an Automotive MNC in Bangalore (Whitefield). I am living with my Mother and I am also an eligible bachelor for marriage. Please feel free to contact or reply me for networking and preserving our cultures and traditions
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

0 Not allowed!
    Good evening to all...
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TBKalyan View Post
    Kodi Namaskarangal,

I am Kalyan, born and brought up in a small village Kadayam in Tirunelveli Dt, where Mahakavi Bharathiyar wrote most of his poems. I did my studies in Coimbatore and IIT Madras. Right now I am working in Bangalore as a senior Engineer in an Automotive MNC in Bangalore (Whitefield). I am living with my Mother and I am also an eligible bachelor for marriage. Please feel free to contact or reply me for networking and preserving our cultures and traditions
    Kalyanji,
    welcome to the forum. Kadayam brings me old memories. I wrote my SSLC exams at the Chathram High school in Kadayam.
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TBKalyan View Post
    Kodi Namaskarangal,

hi

my college professor from kadayam agraharam....
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Vaagmiji,

Good to hear from you regarding Kadayam. I also have lot of pleasant memories in Chatram Bharathi Hr. Sec. School. My Mother was also a retired teacher from Chatram elementary school. Golden memories.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello All,

I am new here. Don't know much. Need to learn a lot.

Well first
    I am Raja, 39 from Chennai, self employed connecting the electrical industry. I am brahmin iyer. I am fond of Lord Muruga. As my family Deity is Pazhani. I love to read lots of books. I have Telegram Channel @eTamil.

Well that's all from me.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram,

I'm Bhooma. Native of Sirkazhi. Brought up in Kumbakonam-Srirangam & Chennai. We are currently in Nanganallur, Chennai.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear friends,
    I live in Atlanta, USA. I had lived in Chennai, Beneras, Mumbai and Pune while in India. Native of Tiruchi.
    I would like to know if anyone can share the contents of Mahasangalpam to be used in USA.
    Thank you.
    Srini Rama
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.