Page 463 of 463 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463
Results 4,621 to 4,625 of 4625
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the Group and to USA

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by VSR48 View Post
    Hello to all,
    I am sundararajan based in Chennai , frequently travel to US.
    Happy to be part of this community.

Thanks
    Hello Subdarrajan
    Glad you are a part out our group
    This is krishna from Dallas
    I am also from from chennai but settled here since 2009 - lets connect my email id is raj91959@gmail.com and my USA no is 214 682 9835- God Bless you
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Friends,
    This is SATHYAN(TAMIL VAISHNAVAN). I have completed my B.E(ECE) in 2016. Now preparing competitive examination. I have interest to write some devotion words region in song, quote, wish. I have feeling good by joined with great. In future, I will published my great words, songs in this committee. Well. enhanced . Good afternoon. Culture is rationalism. rationalism have not without culture. Rituals, mantras, pooja have great meaning. So I have to interest to learn it. We have to discuss great way and must find solution for problems. Service have nature. Where is no need ego. Whatever people thing is not important. if we find ourselves then that is important.

Well&Regards
    SATHYAN N
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I am Nanjai Bala and live in Dunwoody, GA, USA. Lived in USA since 1965, 78 years old, married, two children and two grandchilden. From a small village near Karur.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NanjaiBala View Post
    I am Nanjai Bala and live in Dunwoody, GA, USA. Lived in USA since 1965, 78 years old, married, two children and two grandchilden. From a small village near Karur.
    Dear All,

I am Sivakumar from Naganallur, Chennai.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I need a take care only bramin who has to take care a old lady who is in bed 24hr I need for her 24hr if any one is there pls mail me sowmyaniyer@gmail.com
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.