Introduce yourself here - Page 462
Tamil Brahmins
Page 462 of 463 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463 LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4623
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello to all,
    I am sundararajan based in Chennai , frequently travel to US.
    Happy to be part of this community.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome joining this group. Happy sharing views.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I am presently residing at Erode. I was in look for some Mantras to be chanted on regular basis and fortunately get into this site. I am happy to part of this forum and I am glad that there is a separate forum for our Brahmin community.

Unfeigned Regards,

L.Chandrasekar
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi all,

I am a new member to this group. Glad to get connected!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I am Mrs.Lakshmi Renganathan Iyengar from Coimbatore right now residing in Muscat, Oman for a period of 14 years. My huband Mr.Renganathan is from Srirangam, Trichy and I have two children one boy aged 19 years and a girl aged 13 years. My family is living in Muscat. I am religious and community oriented person. I miss India and especially visiting temples. When ever we come to India for vacation we try to visit temples especially 108 diviya desams. I am delighted to be associated with your web and I hope we mutually benefit each other. Thank you
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Self Introdoction

0 Not allowed!
    To the Great Tamilbrahmins,

Namaskaram! I introduce myself as Mrs.Lakshmi Sourirajan living in Hyderabad since 1970. My age is 77 yrs.and 3 months. I am very happy to be a member of Tamil Brahmins. Though I have not posted nor did I visit often, now I have decided to visit everyday realizing the usefulness of this magnificent website. I shall give more details in my next post. Regards,
    Lakshmi Rajan
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi All

I would like to Introduce myself as Sheela Sampath. Happy to be a member of Tamil Brahmins. This is the first time I'm replying to a thread. Hope to be connected more often. Regards
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello, my name is Hariharan Iyer. Native place: Palghat, Kerala. Born and brought up in Calcutta (National High School, St Xavier's) Completed 6th-SSLC/PUC in Madras (RKM Main, AM Jain). Completed undergraduate/graduate schooling in California. Civil Service (Public Service) retired from State of California. Now spending time teaching high school and Adult Ed. in California. Watch movies, travel (mostly to temples) and lately watching D.A.Joseph's upanyasam on Perumal and other religious topics, find it very educational, fulfilling. Came upon the website and time considered well worth spent.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Namaskaram

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskaram. I am a retired Professor,settled in Hyderabad. My poorvikam is from Dusi, near Kanchipuram.

S. Parthasarathy
    Secunderabad
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dr. S. Parthasarathy
    mailto: drpartha@gmail.com
    Phone: + 91 - 40 - 2775 1650
    WWW-URL: http://algolog.tripod.com/nupartha.htm
    Blogs :: http://www.freewebs.com/profpartha/myblogs.htm
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I am spiritual, by nature interested in meditation & chanting mantra
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.