Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458
Results 4,571 to 4,577 of 4577
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Nagarajan, I am Pat Naicker a South African of Indian Origin. My grandfather was an Indentured settler from South India. I am the 2nd generation. I live in Durban. Also retired at 82 now still working for myself . I look forward to hear from you on varoius topical discussions. My email is worldtec@telkomsa.net . Look forward to hear from you.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Hi Vannakkam to all

I am Maeven from Mauritius. I'm very glad to have joined the site. I'm a registered QMS Lead Auditor. I'm interested in religious songs and activities. Rgds
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Namaskaram Everyone,

I am new to this forum. Good to know that there is aforum for our brahmin group. Happy to be part of this forum.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Namaskarams! I am Shyamsunder, hailing from Chennai. I worked as oil/gas professional in the ME region for over 13 years.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Hi members,
    My name is Krishnan@Arun
    I'm from a Palakkad Iyer family & i living in Palakkad. My gothram is Bharadwajam. I'm working in a Private Company as Supervisor at Kollam.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Well i am not a brahmin first. Our kula deivam is madurai veeran one friend suggested that we have a female deity also as kula deivam which we should find yourself and start praying. Also i do not know the method of praying madurai veeran so I need some help
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Hi,
    I am Nivarthi Sreedhar residing at North Bangalore. I was looking for audio download of 'Vedas' when I came across this site. I am very happy to join an open forum. Hope to enrich myself spiritually through this forum. Regards to one and all.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.