Looking for mp3 for Yajur Upakarma
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Namaskaram to All
    This is Dr. Srinath Naganathan from Hyderabad, working as Scientist and Head in Prasad Research Foundation (non profit organization). Since I was searching for matrimony I came across Tamilbrahmins.com. I am 31 and Ph. D. in Biotechnology and Nutritionist. Well settled living with my parents at Hyderabad.

Regards

Dr. Srinath
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

I am Nagarajan, a Pensioner living in Bangalore. I am happy to join this group to learn more about our cultural traditions and practices.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

I am based out of Bangalore.Like this site as it has wealthy information
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Namaskaaram

I am Ramamurthi (Ram) from Bangalore. I have retired from professional service and am now making efforts to do Nithya Karmas and pursue spiritual knowledge and thought.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Useful and timely guidance being given

Quote Originally Posted by tmrrajan View Post
    I am based out of Bangalore.Like this site as it has wealthy information
    I really appreciate and congratulate this forum for posting valuable information and guidance for brahminic rituals in time. This will be most beneficial to religious people in areas not covered by Vadhyars. Even in Chennai, the instiution of "Aathu vadhyar" has more or less disappeared.

K V Guruswami.

11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

I am Nagarajan (AGN) , born and brought up in chennai. Did my Chemical engineering in NIT Warangal (1973-78) . Stayed across Karnataka,Maharashtra, Goa and Kerala and now settled in chennai after retirement. Have one daughter married and setted in Chennai as of now.Hope to enjoy the forum. My greetings and wishes to every one.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Namaskar friends, I am Dinesh Sharma from Delhi ......... I am a professional astrologer and doing practice since more than last twenty years .........
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 73/6
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by astrologer View Post
    Namaskar friends, I am Dinesh Sharma from Delhi ......... I am a professional astrologer and doing practice since more than last twenty years .........
    hi

nice ....welcome sir...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

My name is Hariharan Govindan Iyer. Got on this website while searching for Vishnu Sahasranama Sthothram and Bhagvath Gita slokas and meanings. Native place is Palghat (mother from peruvemba, father from chitur); born in calcutta, studied in madras (RKM High and AM Jain PUC); settled in California for the past 36 years. Nice to be here and well managed website.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.