Results 4,531 to 4,535 of 4535
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 70/5
    Given: 2/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lrajarajan View Post
    We are in to Senior Luxury Living one of kind villa resort with modern comforts combined with spiritual richness shaping near Chennai (80 kms from Chennai) Interested please visit seniorluxuryliving.in or call 9444435599. Best regards
    hi sir,

we are planning for tamil brahmis forum members exclusively near pondicherry...please contact our co ordinator...krish44 in our forum..
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Thumbs up Hallo folks

I am Ratheesh from Bangalore.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0

Hi All, I am Gowri, and I do not think I am knowledgeable enough to give but to gain from all of you our everyday living. I have travelled a bit around the world except Africa (hope to do Africa soon!) and missed a lot from home and culture! So joined here to be back on track!
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0

Dear Sir,

Please mail me your queries to lrajarajan10@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 91-9962027362 . Why you could not access our site from USA? Please forward your queries. Thanks & Regards, L.RAJA RAJAN
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0

Finding Krish44 is becoming very difficult could please send his contact info or email id which will be useful.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.