Tamil Brahmins
Page 101 of 465 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4646
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introduction

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskarams to everyone

I am gayathri from chennai.I love to meet Brahmins and connecting them was one of my interest too. nice to hear about this site.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    rightly said. first we should be proud to be brahmins and try to know the meaning of our daily rituals.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    i' hv joined this great tamil community today, I am happy and proud of this community. From birth till graduation I was in Madras and right now in Delhi working in a Intellectual Property Attorney firm. My area of interest is to develop spirtual teachings/slokas of vaishvna samparadyam. I am planning to come back to Chennai or settled down in any Divyadesam, particularly Thiruvahendirapuram.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Reply to Ms. Gayathri's message

0 Not allowed!
    Namaskarams,

I believe you have replied to my posting as an introduction.

It is important that a collective gathering of a few COMMITTED AND DEVOTED persons like us join together and start spreading the messages as appropriate to our community.

To begin with,
    I take the first step. The first step says,

" Make our own children to PROSTRATE in front of their parents EVERY DAY, I repeat, EVERYDAY and make them submit their obeisance "

This will :
    1. Inculcate a habit of respect to elders.
    2. Will lead to their spiritual and mental progress.
    3. Will lead to the Brahmin community as a whole as a respectful one.
    4. Will invoke inner strengths and above all (there are so many benefits to this but I am not detailing them here)
    5. What other blessings can be more powerful than the parents blessings and ON A CONTINUAL BASIS DAY-BY-DAY.

Start this today at each home and see the difference. It works for those who work it.

GBBWY
    Regards,

Radhakrishnan Pattabiraman
    Quote Originally Posted by gaya View Post
    rightly said. first we should be proud to be brahmins and try to know the meaning of our daily rituals.
    Thank you,

Sincerely yours

Radhakrishnan Pattabiraman
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Arrow Om namo narayana

0 Not allowed!
    Srimathe ramanujaya namaha

loka samasthaa sukhino bhavanthu...
    Sarve jana sukhino bhavanthu...
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello

I am Sudharsan from Chennai , I am so glad to be part of our community. Proud to be a brahmin
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    This is really assuring site which helps to relocate our roots for not becoming cultural and religious orphan. thanks for all the contrubotors. this gives me enlightment
    Last edited by aloprecha; 14-12-2009 at 02:34 PM.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi every one,

All at this site are doing yeomen service. Thank you so much
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,
    I am Suresh, residing in Kochi, Kerala. Mine is small family wife (home maker) and kid who is studying 5th std. in Chinmaya. Very nice to see a tamil brahmins site. hope we will have lot communications in future.
    Best regards
    Suresh
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up introduction

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,
    I am Suresh from Kochi, Kerala. i am from Kumbakonam, from last 9 years moved to Kerala.

My Meenakshi (housewife) and son Rahul studying 5th std in Chinmaya

Very nice to see separate site for tamil brahmins.

best regards
    suresh
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.