Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

A word of Appreciation.

0 Not allowed!
    Dear friends,
    Having joined on December 12, 2006 in this Tamil Brahmins Forum, I have completed 12 years of active membership. When I look back I feel very happy that this Forum has offered me a platform without fetters to air my views on many subjects. I take this opportunity to thank the members and management of Tamil Brahmins Forum, under the guidance of Sri Praveen, for running this social group efficiently. I convey my appreciation to the active members for their valuable contribution to the subjects of interest to the community, this forum has taken up for discussions.
    Warm regards,
    Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmanyan View Post
    Dear friends,
    Having joined on December 12, 2006 in this Tamil Brahmins Forum, I have completed 12 years of active membership. When I look back I feel very happy that this Forum has offered me a platform without fetters to air my views on many subjects. I take this opportunity to thank the members and management of Tamil Brahmins Forum, under the guidance of Sri Praveen, for running this social group efficiently. I convey my appreciation to the active members for their valuable contribution to the subjects of interest to the community, this forum has taken up for discussions.
    Warm regards,
    Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
    I fully second your opinion.
    Thank you for your balanced and calm posts, I always enjoyed reading them.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by prasad1 View Post
    Dear Sri Prasad,

I appreciate and thank you for your kind words. I for one learnt it is better to follow "the middle path" as Buddha advised. I never lost my cool and indulged in personal villification in my posts. I have been following your messages and found to be
    Interesting always. Please keep it up .
    Best wishes,
    Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations

Thank you for all the support in the last 12 years.

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmanyan View Post
    Dear friends,
    Warm regards,
    Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
    Dear Sir...
    Nice words as usual...but I hope you are not leaving forum.
    Cos appreciation at times is a different shade of a farewell.

Are you leaving forum?
    I hope not.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by prasad1 View Post
    Reflecting the same sentiment to Brahmanyan Sir, We salute you !
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    Dear Sir...
    Nice words as usual...but I hope you are not leaving forum.
    Cos appreciation at times is a different shade of a farewell.

Are you leaving forum?
    I hope not.

No Doctor, I am not leaving the forum.Thank you for your kind words. I always feel that I am a part of the family "Tamil Brahmins" and I enjoy reading the posts of erudite members on various subjects.
    Good wishes,
    Brahmanyan
    Bangalore.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by agopal View Post
    Reflecting the same sentiment to Brahmanyan Sir, We salute you !

Thanks and thanks a lot my friend.
    Best wishes,

Brahmanyan
    Bangalore.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by praveen View Post
    Congratulations

Thank you for all the support in the last 12 years.
    Dear Sri Praveen,
    I appreciate and thank you for running this Forum efficiently with patience and perseverance.
    Best wishes,
    Brahmanyan
    Bangalore.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.