Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 108/9
    Given: 1/0

Introduce yourself here

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
    1. Requests
    2. Questions
    3. Spam
    4. More than once introductions
    5. Advertisements

Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team
    Last edited by praveen; 09-08-2009 at 05:44 PM.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Anant Narayan Introduction

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Briefly, my name is Anant narayan ( ammoose is my ID ). Born in Kerala and brought up in Bombay. Studied in S.I.E.S school and Ruia College. Worked forsome years as a mediacal Rep. and the due to the cofidence my parents had in me they sent to the USA. This despite the fact that we were living in a 2 room kitchen in Matunga. Got an MBA etc. Worked for an american pharma company etc. Now retired. Desperately searching for a varan for my second daughter [ age 34 ]well educated withan MS and an MBA from the USA etc.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    hi everybody. i am a new member of this community. i m proud to be a brahmin.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

hi iam chinnu from coimbatore iam a new member interested in all religious activities, spritual musics and discourses etc iam happy to join this thank you
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

I am very happy to be a part in the tamilbrahmins.com
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

introduction

namaskarangal pala

I am Rajendram Sundarachari SAMPATH.
    Born and brought up in Kulitalai. erstwhile Tiruchi Dist.(presently attached to Karur) Did my schooling there andhigher education in Madras.
    Joined Indian overseas Bank in 1975. Moved to Delhi in the year 1983. Retired from the services of Indian overseas bank as Senior Manager.I was also representing the interest of officers of the Bank as Asst.General Secretary of Indian Overseas Bank Officers' Association.

My wife is Ms. Vijaya Sampath and employed with Association of Indian Universities. Delhi

I have son and a daughter.

regards

sampath
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

அறிமுகம்

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கமும், வாழ்த்துக்களும்.....நான் திருச்சியில்
    வசிக்கிறேன்.....மரபு இசையில் அதிக நாட்டம் உண்டு...நான் கலைஞன் இல்லை..ஆயின் ஒரு பரம ரசிகன்........
    முதன் முதலில் POST செய்கிறேன்.....அனுபவம் அதிகம் உள்ளவர்
    என்னை வழி நடத்தவும்.....திருச்சி மோகன்
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Learning Vedam from home is possible with so many CDs available. But it is not proper. Probably you may arrange for a vadhyar to come home and teach you. Otherwise it would be proper to go to a vadhyar and learn, preferably with a few more students.

K G Madhavan
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by colonelrgs View Post
    Dear Fellow Tamil Brahmins,

I am very proud to be part of this forum. I come from a village near Vellore. I am a retired Army man, with a second career in an IT company. I am 67 years old. I have settled down in Hyderabad.

My wife and I spend our time mostly caring for sick and destitute animals. I was also the President of Blue Cross of Hyderabad for two years.

My other hobbies include reading and music.

I appreciate the efforts behind creating this forum and keeping it vibrant. I thank all those responsible for this.

Regards,

Col. RGS
    Dear RGS mama,
    What is the name of the village? I hail from Kilnagar, a village between Vellore and Arni, about 25 kms from vellore.

K G Madhavan
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Hi

Hi.
    I am Chandrasekaran residing in Singapore. I was searching for collection of slokas and happenned to get to this site. I am glad that I could find an oline forum for Tamil Brahmins.

Regards
    Chandrasekaran
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 452 123451151101 ... LastLast