Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

Requesting Scholarship or My Son who is doing Engineering

0 Not allowed!
    I am a Tam Brahm Single mother I am a teacher in Bangalore. My son studies in BITS Goa . The Government has revised its policy stating that the loan that we had taken should be charged with Interest right ffrom the day we have taken. Earlier it was to paid only after the student finished his course .Bangalore is expensive and with my teacher's salary I am unable to make ends meet. Please help my son with a scholarship He s a very good student and will achieve great heights with your help. (My relatives do not help me at all but do a lot of patronizing (typical Tambrahmish?) )
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello, I am interested in helping a brahmin boy. Plz let me know your contact details. My mobile number is 9448010266. I am at bangalore.Natarajan
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help for studies

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nrniyer View Post
    Hello, I am interested in helping a brahmin boy. Plz let me know your contact details. My mobile number is 9448010266. I am at bangalore.Natarajan
    Sir,
    My email is fishandmustardchills@gmail.com . I do not wish to reveal my phone number on this forum. Thank you very much for your response. I will call you in this number?
    Thank you
    Meander
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meander View Post
    I am a Tam Brahm Single mother I am a teacher in Bangalore. My son studies in BITS Goa . The Government has revised its policy stating that the loan that we had taken should be charged with Interest right ffrom the day we have taken. Earlier it was to paid only after the student finished his course .Bangalore is expensive and with my teacher's salary I am unable to make ends meet. Please help my son with a scholarship He s a very good student and will achieve great heights with your help. (My relatives do not help me at all but do a lot of patronizing (typical Tambrahmish?) )
    Quote Originally Posted by Meander View Post
    Sir,
    My email is fishandmustardchills@gmail.com . I do not wish to reveal my phone number on this forum. Thank you very much for your response. I will call you in this number?
    Thank you
    Meander
    Madam, you call me in this number. I am away from Bangalore now. I will be back on 20th August. Till such time I am available on whatsapp in the same number. U can send ur details by email to me.
    Natarajan
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    My mail id is nrniyer@yahoo.com. Plz mail your details. Natarajan
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.