• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Prasannaramapuram

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkpatham

Has any one heard of this place ?
  • 2.5 km from Pinnalur ( enroute Vadalur - Sethiatopu)
  • This village has at present only one brahmin house?
  • 800+ years old
  • There is a story behind the house/ their family?
  • Sri Chandrasekara swamigal has installed a stoobi in that place and names the house as Ramasramam
  • The family conducts Seetha Kalyanam on 10th day from Sri RamaNavami
Sri Paramacharyal asked them not to publicise about the place and keep it as a reverered and poojitham

But many great Bhagavathars know about this place and many of them are waiting to get an invite to go and perform there freely. But without bhagavat sangalpam, it does not happen at all. I am blessed to be part of their seethakalyanam for the last 4 years. It is a divine bliss to visit there and see the swamy !!

Regards

dear mr rkpatham,
will you pl give the details about the nearest place where i can stay with my wife for a day or two so that during next Rama Navami festival? Can I visit the place during other times also? If so, should any advance intimation to be given to the family?
Regards

Radhekrishna

If god willing I will be visiting Prasannarampuram and Givindapuram during this weekend. The moment I enter these places I forget the travel pains. It is almost 375 km one way from Bangalore. I pray for all of you .....

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back