• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

"psychological"...!!...[ tvk ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

attachment.php

TVK

Attachments

• 11174942_10205324353800975_8341000783116492997_n.jpg
    11174942_10205324353800975_8341000783116492997_n.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 221
And the couple is a pack of card.Early in life they like hearts and diamonds. Later, club and spade are more appealing.

LOL!

Its so easy to guess...females are psycho and males are logical...there is no doubt about that...nothing to be ashamed of by us females..cos its not us females that have to deal with a psycho!

So being logical does not really come with benefits!LOL

poor males!

Even in nature Maya behaves like a psycho...only Brahman is Logical!

Last edited:
LOL!

Its so easy to guess...females are psycho and males are logical...there is no doubt about that...nothing to be ashamed of by us females..cos its not us females that have to deal with a psycho!

So being logical does not really come with benefits!LOL

poor males!

Even in nature Maya behaves like a psycho...only Brahman is Logical!

Ha..Ha.. Honest observation..!!

TVK

Ha..Ha.. Honest observation..!!

TVK

I personally believe that part of being a woman is being a psycho!

Really..I am quite convinced since I am a woman myself.

That is why I always stress upon the importance of looking good and being slim and trim cos since we females have a streak of a psycho in us the least we can do is look good otherwise it wont be fair to our husbands to have an unattractive psycho!LOL

I personally believe that part of being a woman is being a psycho!

Really..I am quite convinced since I am a woman myself.

That is why I always stress upon the importance of looking good and being slim and trim cos since we females have a streak of a psycho in us the least we can do is look good otherwise it wont be fair to our husbands to have an unattractive psycho!LOL

Being a Doctor ..you know physics of psycho..better than us.. But this psycho qualities are natural in-built as female or developed in due course.. a worthy debate..!!

TVK

In my observation, many mAmAs act like psychos and mAmis are logical!

That is why it is said, 'Avadhum peNNAlE; azhivadhum peNNAlE'!
Logical Shakthis are constructive :angel: ; and logical KALis are destructive! :smash:

In my observation, many mAmAs act like psychos and mAmis are logical!

That is why it is said, 'Avadhum peNNAlE; azhivadhum peNNAlE'!
Logical Shakthis are constructive :angel: ; and logical KALis are destructive! :smash:

Sabaash.. Sariyaana Potti...

Who is correct..? RR madam.. Logical..

Renuga Madam...psycho...!!

Aiyodaa.. Naan Narathar illay...!!

TVK

Dear T V K Sir,

There might be exceptions too!

The family in which the mother is logical comes up nicely, even if the father is a psycho!

But the family in which the mother is a psycho is shattered even if the father is logical! :sad:

Being a Doctor ..you know physics of psycho..better than us.. But this psycho qualities are natural in-built as female or developed in due course.. a worthy debate..!!

TVK

I feel it lies latent... as a female ages the psycho tendencies surface.

I have noted that psycho nature is more in good looking intelligent woman.

Somehow woman of average looks and average intelligence are more mentally stable.

Bimbos(looks but without brains) just throw tantrums but they are not as psycho as a woman with looks and brains...but they are slightly more psycho than average looks/average intelligence woman.

Woman with high level intelligence but average looks tend to have psycho tendencies that are more sort of jealous and competitive.

The good looking and intelligent woman does not exhibit jealous tendencies but she somehow lives in her own world that very few people can understand..the silent psycho.

I think nature intended for each human to strike a balance..having too much of anything does not really do any good.

That is why I personally feel average people are the happiest in the world.

Their mind knows how much to think and how much not to think.

Note: This is my personal observation and not medically proven.

Last edited:
Sabaash.. Sariyaana Potti...

Who is correct..? RR madam.. Logical..

Renuga Madam...psycho...!!

Aiyodaa.. Naan Narathar illay...!!

TVK

I am starting to imagine Shivaji Ganesan singing the song Kalviya...Selvama..Veerama!

But in this case...Logic ah...Psycho ah?

Dear RR ji,

I think we females have to be honest here..I feel we females are "psychos"!LOL

The difference is some are just more logical than the others..but yet it remains that we are psychos.

Actually people feel shy to admit these tendencies..but the best is enjoy being a psycho...its fun sometimes even though at times it can be emotionally exhausting.

I feel it lies latent... as a female ages the psycho tendencies surface.

I have noted that psycho nature is more in good looking intelligent woman.

Somehow woman of average looks and average intelligence are more mentally stable.

Bimbos(looks but without brains) just throw tantrums but they are not as psycho as a woman with looks and brains...but they are slightly more psycho than average looks/average intelligence woman.

Woman with high level intelligence but average looks tend to have psycho tendencies that are more sort of jealous and competitive.

The good looking and intelligent woman does not exhibit jealous tendencies but she somehow lives in her own world that very few people can understand..the silent psycho...she at times does not even understand herself.

I think nature intended for each human to strike a balance..having too much of anything does not really do any good.

That is why I personally feel average people are the happiest in the world.

Their mind knows how much to think and how much not to think.

Note: This is my personal observation and not medically proven.

Thank you.. But in my experience & observation..these qualities does not confine to female alone.. For male it is the wealth, positions, etc which brings in the EGOISM ..which itself a by-product of psycho qualities...It doesn't mean a physical exhibition but reflex of mental attitude..Very few maintain a balance...

TVK

Thank you.. But in my experience & observation..these qualities does not confine to female alone.. For male it is the wealth, positions, etc which brings in the EGOISM ..which itself a by-product of psycho qualities...It doesn't mean a physical exhibition but reflex of mental attitude..Very few maintain a balance...

TVK

dear sir,

Agreed..for the male its more of EGO in most situations but somehow they can remain grounded to reality unless they are totally insane.

But a female is an entirely different species...in fact as a doc I kind of finding treating male patients easier than females..cos females are more complex and the nature of their ailments is multidimensional and psychological aspects play an important role in diagnosis.

I realize on days where I get more female patients..I feel more tired mentally...on days I get more male patients I am less mentally tired.

Knowing this side of females..that is why in situations when I am sick and need to see another doc I tend to "behave well" and not mentally tire out my doctor!LOL

I have noted that when I am sick..I prefer to consult a doc who is an elderly male..it makes me feel more comfortable...recently I had to see a doc and he was much older than me...he had a beard and I actually felt that I was in heaven..with a deep voice ..he was God like!LOL

I dont get the same feeling with an elderly female doc...but many male patients do say they feel comfortable with elderly female docs..I think opposite attracts and stabilize each other.

May be that is why psycho has to be balanced by logical!

Last edited:
Dear Renu,

I beg to differ with your views. The more intelligent and good looking a female is, the more ego she has! The wealthy females also

have a lot of ego! But, generally, females think of all pros and cons when a problem arises. It does not depend on the average look

or good look. Here, I am not thinking of dumb females! :D

Males seem to be mentally strong but most of them are psychos, who fear to admit their weaknesses and shortcomings.

This is purely my observation in all these years!!
icon3.png

Dear Renu,

I beg to differ with your views. The more intelligent and good looking a female is, the more ego she has! The wealthy females also

have a lot of ego! But, generally, females think of all pros and cons when a problem arises. It does not depend on the average look

Males seem to be mentally strong but most of them are psychos, who fear to admit their weaknesses and shortcomings.

icon3.png

dear RR ji,

Ego is seldom a problem for most woman..as TVK ji said Ego tends to be seen in males.

A woman no matter how strong she is always has a fragile side that needs the presence of a male to stabilize her..so does a male..a male too needs a female to feed his ego.

So I dont think a male or female can actually live without each other.

Even in cases of lesbians and gays..they tend to role play that is one partner is "male" and the other is "female" even though physically they are the same sex.

I have noted that both males and females need energy from each other to be stable in life.

Actually we understand our strength better when we identify our weakness.

Dear Renu,

icon3.png

In one way it is true male generally do not admit their weekness or shortcomings.. But it is not a psycho quality but the in-built 'male pride' or 'male superiority'..

TVK

Dear Renu,

You seem to get only crazy dumb female patients! :D

Dear RR ji,

The certified insane are actually very easy to treat..they tend to be very loving.

I have been kissed many times by insane patients.

Its the normal people with psycho tendencies that are not easy to treat.

In one way it is true male generally do not admit their weekness or shortcomings.. But it is not a psycho quality but the in-built 'male pride' or 'male superiority'..

TVK

Agreed...its not a psycho tendency...its more a case of the male superiority due to evolution and cultural conditioning.

Dear RR ji,

I find it a bit surprising that you do not feel that we females have psycho tendencies.

I think its these psycho tendencies that give us females our unique personality and disposition.

In fact I think we should hold our heads "high" that we have psycho tendencies.

After all how interesting can a totally sane life be?LOL

I think I am having a psycho moment today! God.... I love myself on some days!

Dear RR ji,

I find it a bit surprising that you do not feel that we females have psycho tendencies.

I think its these psycho tendencies that give us females our unique personality and disposition.

In fact I think we should hold our heads "high" that we have psycho tendencies.

After all how interesting can a totally sane life be?LOL

I think I am having a psycho moment today! God.... I love myself on some days!

Enjoy the day and...thank me for creating an opportunity for your DAY..!!

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back