• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Janani Ninu Vina - IndianRaga San Jose Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janani Ninu Vina - IndianRaga San Jose Labs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6E_3YM0io

Published on Apr 30, 2015
We had an excellent time working with these brilliant musicians on this amazing composition by Subbaraya Shastry. 2013 IndianRaga Fellow Harsha Nagarajan continues his streak of exceptional creativity and arrangement, hope you all enjoy it!

Performed at IndianRaga San Jose Labs, November 2014 by:

Vivrd Prasanna (Vocal)
Shrikrishna Shivakumar (Vocal)
Shrikanth Shivakumar (Vocal)
Shreyas Srinivasan (Violin)
Sathya Ramesh (Mridangam)
Ajay Gopi (Mridangam)

Dear P J Sir,

Each song is posted in a new thread but has no replies or discussions! Already there is a thread started by Dr. Anandhi to

post Carnatic and film songs. But, if you wish to post your collection separately, please do so by starting a new thread.

Just a suggestion! :)

The children sing very well. Only one boy has the adult male voice and so the pitch is too low for him.

His voice is not nice for the ears because of the low pitch. He will do very well if given the right pitch! :thumb:

Dear P J Sir,

Each song is posted in a new thread but has no replies or discussions! Already there is a thread started by Dr. Anandhi to

post Carnatic and film songs. But, if you wish to post your collection separately, please do so by starting a new thread.

Just a suggestion! :)

I was posting all carnatic Musics under " Thullatha Manamum Thullum " and thought that that was not the right place to post; Again under Ragam Thalam Pallavi also, these Carnatic Music Threads may not fit in.

To be frank , i have doubts about where to post carnatic Threads, hence i post different threads each time.

Now you suggest me to open a separate Folder for my Threads, I will do so.

Last edited:
.......... Now you suggest me to open a separate Folder for my Threads, I will do so......
:cool: P J Sir.

But, it is a separate 'thread' in the 'Music and Dance' forum, to post all the interesting Carnatic songs! :)

I think this Krithi is by Subbaraya Sastri! and there is one Subbarayar Agrharan Behind Mangamma Chatram just opposite to Madurai Junction I belive this is named after him Correct? Raji any information on this?

I think this Krithi is by Subbaraya Sastri! and there is one Subbarayar Agrharan Behind Mangamma Chatram just opposite to Madurai Junction I belive this is named after him Correct? Raji any information on this?
The composer of the song is Subbaraya Sastri.

But I don't know about Subbarayar Agraharam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back