Tamil Brahmins

Thread: A doubt to ask

Downloads
    Uploads

Cheer2 A doubt to ask

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Friends,
    I would like to know whether we can download or upload only religious books. I have 100s of very good tamil historical novels out of which some are related to our religion. If you permit me and tell me how to upload those books, I would be very much pleased to give you those books.

Thank you,

radhamurali
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    As long as there are no issues with copyright, you can upload them.

The downloads section that you see on the top might be phased out soon. So, please create one thread and upload them as attachments by posting multiple replies to the same thread.

The main thread can be as an index of all the books.

If you have trouble doing this, please email me at admin @ tamilbrahmins.com with the book details.
    I can then do it for you.

Thanks.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Mr. Praveen.

On behalf of members I congratulate our Leade Mr. Praveen forbid Positive response & also volunteering to get it done himself.
    Dear Mr. Radha Murali, please join with him & proceed. And give us the GOOD news of starting by April 2025.
    A.Srinivasan
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rishikesan View Post
    .......... Dear Mr. Radha Murali, please join with him & proceed. ..........
    FYI, this is the first post of Smt. Radha Murali, Rishi Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by radhamurali View Post
    Dear Friends, I am Mrs. radhamurali. I am working as academic coordinator for an international school at Bangalore. I have 27 yrs. of experience in teaching. I have translated a portion of Srimad Bhagavatham from English to Tamil for ISKCON. I have also written simple meanings for Thirukural which was published by Giri Trading Agency, Chennai. I am very much interested in music, dance, drama, reading, religion, etc. Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself.

radhamurali
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.