• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

திருப்பாணாழ்வார்.

Status
Not open for further replies.
திருப்பாணாழ்வார்.

திருப்பாணாழ்வார்.

கார்த்திகை மாதம் ரோகிணி நட்சித்திர நாளில் ஸ்ரீரங்கம் அருகேயுள்ள உறையூரில் பிறந்தவர் திருப்பாணாழ்வார். திருமாலின் மார்பிலுள்ள ஸ்ரீ வத்சம் என்னும் மருவின் அம்சமாகப் பிறந்தவர் இவர். யாழ் வாசிக்கும் பாணர் குலத்தில் பிறந்ததால் பாணாழ்வார் என்றே பெயர் பெற்றார். காவிரியாற்றின் தென் கரையில் இருந்தபடி ரங்க நாதரை வழிபட்டு வந்தார்.

ஒரு நாள் லோக சாரங்கர் என்னும் முனிவர் காவிரியில் நீராடி வழிபாட்டுக்கு காவிரி நீரை எடுக்க பொற்குடத்துடன் வந்தார். பக்தியில் தன்னை மறந்து நின்ற ஆழ்வார் முனிவரை கவனிக்கவில்லை. இதனால் கோபம் கொண்ட முனிவர் ஒரு கல்லை எடுத்து ஆழ்வார் மீது வீசினார். அது நெற்றியில் பட்டதும் ரத்தம் கொப்பளித்தது. பிராட்டியார் பெருமாளிடம் “ பல காலமாக பாடி வழிபடும் பாணரை கோயிலுக்கு உள்ளே வராமல் நிற்க வைப்பது சரிதானா?” என்று கேட்டாள். அன்றிரவே லோகசாரங்கரின் கனவில் தோன்றிய பெருமாள் “ என் பக்தனாகிய பாணரை உம் தோள் மீது எழுந்தருளச் செய்து எம் திருமுன்னர் கொண்டு வருவாயாக” என்று கட்டளையிட்டார்.

முனிவரும் பாணரிடம் சென்று வணங்கி “ உம்மை கோயிலுக்கு அழைத்து வரும்படி நம் பெருமாள் அடியேனுக்கு கட்டளை இட்டிருக்கிறார்.” என்று கூறினார். தயங்கியபடி பாணரும் முனிவரின் தோளில் ஏறிக்கொண்டார். ரங்க நாதரின் சன்னதியை நேரில் தரிசித்த பாணர் அமலனாதிபிரான் என்னும் பத்து பாசுரங்களைப் பாடி நம் பெருமானின் திருவடியில் இரண்டறக் கலந்தார்.

https://chinnuadhithya.wordpress.com/

Thiruppaan Alwar has sung only ten paasurams,but in that itself,he has explained about how a human should be. He explains in that ten paasurams tha Perumal is the leader and our aim should be to reach Him and to get the complete Saranagathi(total surrender) in HIs thiruvadi, and that is the final place,where all of us has to reach.Inspite of born in an untouchable category, but as a result of his devotion towards Sriman Narayanan,he was listed among the great twelve Alwars.Likewise,eventhough if we are not like Thiruppaan Alwar, we can atleast think of him and do our daily duties of helping others. so that we can attain the Perumal's thiruvadi, where all the Alwars reached.
Alwan

Sri talwan Sir

Thanks for your additional info

Sir,
My name is Alwan, T is my initial and i put talwan as my user name and that reflects in my postings ,so you can address Alwan.
Alwan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back