• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

தாய்மை பற்றிய பதிவு

Status
Not open for further replies.
தாய்மை பற்றிய பதிவு

Gurumurthy on his mother. Many brahmins may find a resonating chord with his post.

"இந்தக் காலத்துக்கு ஒத்துவராது என்று மேலைநாட்டு நாகரிகத்தைப் பார்த்து மயங்கும் பல படித்த மேதாவிகள் கருதுகிற, ஆனால், எந்தக் காலத்துக்கும் பொருந்தக்கூடிய, மன நிம்மதி தரக்கூடிய, வாழ்க்கை முறையை அவளிடமிருந்து பெற்ற எங்கள் கூட்டுக்குடும்பத்தில் என்னையும் சேர்த்து நான்கு பிள்ளைகள், ஒரு பெண். 15 பேரன்-பேத்திகள், இதுவரை பிறந்திருக்கும் 17 கொள்ளுப்பேரன்-பேத்திகள் உள்பட 37 பேர். அந்தப் பெரிய குடும்பத்துக்கு அவள் தலைவி மட்டுமல்ல, தெய்வமும் கூட!"

https://desiyachindhanai.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%AF%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%88-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%8B%E0%AE%B1%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%B1%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%AF%E0%AF%88-%E0%AE%B5/

It is why Acharya SANKARA says =>

நசே தேவம் தேவோ நகலு குசலு ஸ்பந்திதும் அபி
அதஸ்த்வாம் ஆராத்யாம் ஹரி ஹர விரிஞ்சிபிர்
ஆதிபிஹி ப்ரணம் தும் ஸ்தோதும் வா

MOTHER-- without your blessings this "SCIVAA" can NOT move even one NANO meter (nay--Pico-Femto meter)

It is why these Creator (Virinji) --Saviour (Vishnu) and Re-Grouper (Hara=Rudra) worship You--Pray You

"கதம் அக்ருத புண்ய ப்ரபவதி" (SOUNDARYA lAHARI-VERSE-1)

ஒருவன் தன் தாயாரின் காலை தொட்டு கும்பிட கூ ட
முற் பறவியில் புண்யம் செய்து இருக்க வேண்டும்

Last edited by a moderator:
.......... ஒருவன் தன் தாயாரின் காலை தொட்டு கும்பிட கூட
முற் பறவியில் புண்யம் செய்து இருக்க வேண்டும்
எனக்கு என்ன தோன்றுகிறது என்றால், காலைத் தொட்டு வணங்கும் அளவு உயர்ந்த பண்புள்ள

தாயைப் பெற, ஒருவன் முற் பிறவியில் புண்ணியம் செய்திருக்க வேண்டும்! சரிதானே? :)

Two ways to look. One has done enough punya in past lives to get such a mother. Or by god's grace has got a chance to improve his punya balance irrespective of his past karma. I subscribe to the second.

எனக்கு என்ன தோன்றுகிறது என்றால், காலைத் தொட்டு வணங்கும் அளவு உயர்ந்த பண்புள்ள

தாயைப் பெற, ஒருவன் முற் பிறவியில் புண்ணியம் செய்திருக்க வேண்டும்! சரிதானே? :)

சரி இல்லை

9 மாதம் கர்ப்ப வாசம் செய்த தாயாரை கேளவி கேட்க மகனுக்கோ
மகளுக்கோ "உரிமை" இல்லை,

There are Two kinds of DNA--one is Nuclear DNA--50% comes from father--50% comes from mother.

There is another DNA called "Mitochondrial DNA".-- Mitochondria is the ONE and ONLY ONE Organelle which provides ALL Energy (
ஸக்தி-ஸாக்தம்-)to a Human Being --SON and DAUGHTER both get Mitochondrial DNA
from "MOTHER" only _Father can "NOT" provide Energy.----if there is NO MOTHER ,there is NO Energy (ATP)

There is another Joke about "MAAMIYAAR"--THAT I SHALL SHARE LATER.

ச + இ + சி

இ is சக்தி பீிஜம்

if there is NO சக்தி (Mother) => சிவம் becomes சவம் (Lifeless Body)

IN
சிவம் ALSO "SAH" IS MASCULINE --"I" ( இ ) AND "VAM" (வம்) BOTH ARE SAKTHI BHEEJAM

SO IN சிவம் also => 25 % IS MASCULINE AND 75% சக்தி (NOT mundane "Male" or "Female) --Masculine and "Feminine"

from this point of view PLEASE Read the First Verse of "SOUNDARYA LAHARI".

If there is NO mother --NO Son NOR daughter ---Father is ONLY 25%--Mother is 75% (Nuclear 50 +Mitochondria 25)

it is why Acharya SANKARA says=>

"Mother Bhavaani--!!_-I thought ,you have given 50% of your "Body" to Lord SCIVAA--but now I see --You thought He

was NOT Administratively "Efficient"--You "Retired" Him

and You took "COMPLETE" 100 % Administrative Control."

"Thvayaa Hrthvaa Vaamam vapurapari Thrupthena Manansaa "

"Zareeraardham Zambho Ho Aparamapi Zanghe Hrdhamabhuth"

"Yathetat Tvathrupam Zakhalam Arunaabham Thrinayanam"

" Kuzaabhyaam Aanamram Kutila Zazi Chutaala Makhutam" (SOUNDARYA LAHARI-23)

I HAVE TYPED FROM MY MEMORY--IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS ,PLEASE EXCUSE ME.

Acharya SANKARA asks and answers =>

"Amma --in Maha Pralayam --All these Indra,Brahma,Vishnu are all dissolved in the Red-Hot Lava--how this Man Lord Scivaa alone is sitting near You,like a rock ?

I understand--the Light falling from Your Ear Rings (Thaatangam) ,save Him from being dissolved in the Lava.

"Karaalam Yathuksvelam Kapalithavathah Kaala Kalanaa"

"Na Zambho ho than moolam thava janani Thaatanga Mahimaa" (Soundarya Lahari-28)

Dear Somayaji Sir,

I wrote that a person is very lucky, if he gets a virtuous mother. :angel:

You are writing about our Divine Mother. Thanks for the posts. :)

I wrote that a person is very lucky, if he gets a virtuous mother. :angel:

You are writing about our Divine Mother. Thanks for the posts. :)

sri.Raji Ram --Aaseervaadham--

Biological or Foster mother is More Superior Than Divine Mother"

what does "Maatru Devo Bhava" means '?

once Kanchi Paramacharya Swami interpreted --naturally very Scholarly interpretation

"Ayaam May Hastho Bhagavaha"= these my hands are God
naturally----one has to depend on one's own hands

But why Vedham says ? =>

"Ayam May Bhagavatharaha " (Bhagavan Uttaraha) ==my hands are more superior than God (???!!!!)

Because these hands only lift the Bhagavan (Lingam) --wash it--clean it --decorate it--so very Lucky hands" --so superior

Like wise Biological mother only carry the Child in the womb--for 9 months--through the umbilical chord feeds the child all her Fe (Iron) and B12 (Cyano-Cobalamin) and Mother suffers "Pernicious Aneamia"--to listen from that fellow,later => "what you did for me"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back