Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

India tops world in deaths due to road mishaps: WHO

0 Not allowed!
    India recorded the highest deaths due to road accidents in the world, a latest WHO report has revealed. India reported 1.51 lakh deaths due to road accidents in 2016, which is highest in the world, followed by China with 58,022 deaths, says the Worl...

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nationa...ue-707066.html
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    A glimpse at the traffic in any road/ any city will give ample proof for this.

In Coimbatore we had better expect anything from the legless beggar on a small seat with tiny wheels to the might scary lorries passing through, cycles, scooters, motor bikes, cars, buses on the road in addition to horses, dogs, cats, goats (in fact everything except Camels and elephants)

The roads themselves are no better than excavations sites. They have been that way sine as long back as I can remember!

To make it more glorious I think we have the most number og 'T' junctions in the world! 'T' does not stand just for the shape of the junction.

It aso is short form from Treacherous! :scary:

The traffic has one benefit.

It makes us more pious more resigned to our fate.

I myself would start chanting Kandha sashti kavacham / HanumAn chAlis the moment I am on any road in any vehicle!

If the last thoughts are going to shape our next birth - let them be divine!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Suki Sivam in one of his speeches said in India streets are small and narrowly but houses are big and vice verse in the US.

TN may get the top spot among Indian States.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.