• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHANDRU1849

Normally, we come across conversion from religion to another by film personalities, general public on account marriage etc.

Today, I have come across the wall poster of Kumudam Reporter, which says 'MADHAM MARUM ARASIYAL THALAIVAR'. I don't know who is the leader and what is the religion he is going to embrace.

Members may inform if it is known.

Normally, we come across conversion from religion to another by film personalities, general public on account marriage etc.

Today, I have come across the wall poster of Kumudam Reporter, which says 'MADHAM MARUM ARASIYAL THALAIVAR'. I don't know who is the leader and what is the religion he is going to embrace.

Members may inform if it is known.

Sir,

This news item does not come out specifically with the name of Party leader. It is a guess work.

It is about a Party leader who is fighting for the rights of the Dalits in Tamil Nadu, who had earlier served with Tamil Nadu Government for some time

It says that this Dalit Activist, of late fell sick frequently and is taking treatment by staying in a sea side residence. It is further reported that people having faith with other religion have approached him and have prayed (Namaz) for his good health and well being.

It is presumed that this leader who is now convalescing, is likely to merge his party with another political organization after conversion.

Any Guess??

Source: Kumudam Reporter

Muslims have some different rule in India to easily break their existing marriage as well as to marry some one new. That was quoted as reason for Ilayaraja's son as well as few others conversion. Supreme Court also seem to have told something on this to stop this kind of conversion. If it is not Mr. Stalin or Ms. Jayalalitha, then it does not matter for Tamils.

Is it then Thol who was in Government service initially? If he converts he will loose his Dalit base

Sir,

I wanted to say you are right!

Let us wait.:)

P.S:
As per him, the BJP Government is attempting to impose Hindutva ideology and he is against preference given to Sanskrit language over other national languages and is also against declaring BG as the national scripture.

On the other hand, Church is discriminating against dalits.

Read more at: http://www.newindianexpress.com/sta...-Dalits-Thiruma/2014/12/19/article2578401.ece

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir,

I wanted to say you are right!

Let us wait.:)

P.S:
As per him, the BJP Government is attempting to impose Hindutva ideology and he is against preference given to Sanskrit language over other national languages and is also against declaring BG as the national scripture.

On the other hand, Church is discriminating against dalits.

Read more at: Church is Discriminating Against Dalits: Thiruma - The New Indian Express

Thol has got the guts to take on the Christian clergy! Thol is very intelligent! He will not dig his own grave unless he has planned a bye bye to politics!!

In the past christian and convent schools, bible studies was a compulsory subject for Christians and moral science for others. I am not sure whether moral science studies is included in schools now.

In the past christian and convent schools, bible studies was a compulsory subject for Christians and moral science for others. I am not sure whether moral science studies is included in schools now.
​Shall ask my music students studying in schools and let you know, Sir.

[h=2]Sir,
[/h][h=2]Google search reveals the following:
[/h][h=2]Syllabus[/h]The school has Matriculation syllabus till X standard and State Board from XI standard with English Medium. The science subject is split into Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology in VI standard. Maths is split into Maths I and II in VIII standard. English and Hindi are split into I and II parts. There are practicals in Biology, Physics and Chemistry which involves doing experiments in the Laboratory.
Groups during XI and XII standard are:

• I Group – Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Second Language (Hindi or Tamil or French)
  • II Group – Physics, Chemistry, computer science, English and Second Language (Hindi or Tamil or French)(primarily Maths is absent and Botany and Zoology are present instead)
  • III Group – Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, English and Second Language (Hindi or Tamil or French)(Science, Maths and Computer Science are primary subjects)
  • IV Group-Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, English and Second Language (Hindi or Tamil or French)(not a Science group).

French is considered to be a scoring subject in comparison to Hindi and Tamil. Moral Science is a standard subject till IXth standard.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._John%27s_Matriculation_Higher_Secondary_School_Alwarthirunagar

SC seeks Centre's view on making 'moral science' compulsory

Read more at: http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/sc-seeks-centres-view-on-making-moral-science-compulsory_1540440.html

Read more at: http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31822&articlexml=SC-seeks-Centres-response-on-making-Moral-Science-03022015010023

Is it then Thol who was in Government service initially? If he converts he will loose his Dalit base

It was said Thol converted to Christianity when he went to USA some years back. But there is no official announcement.

Sir,

This news item does not come out specifically with the name of Party leader. It is a guess work.

It is about a Party leader who is fighting for the rights of the Dalits in Tamil Nadu, who had earlier served with Tamil Nadu Government for some time

It says that this Dalit Activist, of late fell sick frequently and is taking treatment by staying in a sea side residence. It is further reported that people having faith with other religion have approached him and have prayed (Namaz) for his good health and well being.

It is presumed that this leader who is now convalescing, is likely to merge his party with another political organization after conversion.

Any Guess??

Source: Kumudam Reporter

He may be the leader of 'PUDHIA BHARATHAM' (only a guess). He is an ex-MLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back