• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

அன்பு மகனுக்கு அப்பா எழுதுவது….!

Status
Not open for further replies.
அன்பு மகனுக்கு அப்பா எழுதுவது….!

images

வசதியாகத்தான் இருக்கிறது மகனே…
நீ கொண்டு வந்து சேர்த்த
முதியோர் இல்லம்
பொறுப்பாய் என்னை
ஒப்படைத்து விட்டு சலனமின்றி நீ
வெளியேறிய போது, முன்பு நானும்
இது போல் உன்னை
வகுப்பறையில் விட்டு விட்டு
என் முதுகுக்குப் பின்னால்
நீ கதறக் கதறக்
கண்ணீரை மறைத்தபடி
புறப்பட்ட காட்சி
ஞாபகத்தில் எழுகிறது!

முதல் தரமிக்க
இந்த இல்லத்தை
தேடித் திரிந்து
நீ தேர்ந்தெடுத்ததை அறிகையில்கூட
அன்று உனக்காக நானும்
பொருத்தமான பள்ளி
எதுவென்றே
ஓடி அலைந்ததை
ஒப்பீடு செய்கிறேன்!
இதுவரையில்
ஒருமுறையேனும்
என் முகம் பார்க்க
நீ வராமல் போனாலும்
என் பராமரிப்பிற்கான
மாதத் தொகையை
மறக்காமல்
அனுப்பி வைப்பதற்காக
மனம் மகிழ்ச்சியடைகிறது
நீ விடுதியில்
தங்கிப் படித்த காலத்தில்
உன்னைப் பார்க்க வேண்டும் என்ற
ஆவல் இருந்தாலும்
படிப்பை நினைத்து
உன்னை சந்திக்க மறுத்ததன்
எதிர்வினையே இதுவென்று
இப்போது அறிகிறேன்!

இளம் வயதினில்
நீ சிறுகச் சிறுக சேமித்த
அனுபவத்தை
என் முதுமைப் பருவத்தில்
மொத்தமாக எனக்கே
செலவு செய்கிறாய்
ஆயினும்…
உனக்கும் எனக்கும்
ஒரு சிறு வேறுபாடு
நான் கற்றுக்கொடுத்தேன்
உனக்கு…
வாழ்க்கை இதுதானென்று
நீ கற்றுக் கொடுக்கிறாய்
எனக்கு…
உறவுகள் இதுதானென்று!
இந்தக் கவிதையைப் படித்ததும் கண்கள் குளமாகின்றது.. எவ்வளவு யதார்த்தமும் வலியும் இந்தக் கவிதையில் அடங்கியுள்ளது..
இன்று நாம் செய்வது தான் நாளை நமக்கும்.
பெற்றோர்களின் மதிப்பறிந்து அவர்களைப் போற்றுவோம்.

Balaji Kothandan

Last edited:
there are a lot of self blaming , self pitying senior citizens in this forum.

they need to come to terms with life instead of whining and shedding tears.

there is no room for sentiment .

let us learn to be manly and take it in our stride.

there is lot to life than this lamenting.

let us stop being an oppari kumbal.

There are few self-praising, self-aggrandizing senior citizens in this forum.

They need to come to real terms with life instead of whining and shedding crocodile tears.

There is every room for sentiments.

Let them learn to be human first and take everything easy.

There is lot to life than simply lamenting through blah blah postings.

Let them stop being an ardent member of 'muhaari' kumbal.lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are a lot of self blaming , self pitying senior citizens in this forum.......
:nono: I don't think so!

FYI, the poem is NOT written by any member of OUR forum, Krish Sir!

Did you not notice that some mAmAs are ready to play Holi with females, in Sing. Chennai! :lol:

:nono: I don't think so!

FYI, the poem is NOT written by any member of OUR forum, Krish Sir!

Did you not notice that some mAmAs are ready to play Holi with females, in Sing. Chennai! :lol:
I realise that the poem is not written by member . but it appeals to him

as far as Holi playing is concerned , this year H1N1 scare and unrecedented cold is making holi unattractive in north

images

At the outset I thank all those who viewed and replied for my above post as expected by me. I know that grear lady who is greatest of all greats( as per her own assumption) will be the first to reply. Then followed as usual some members of a vested gang who are always waiting for their prey to pounce on. That has also happened as expected by me. They think that they are the only genius in this forum and know everything in this world from A to Z. I do not know the repliers age but however if not today/this month they will sure to become a senior citizen. As and when they are treated by their sons/daughters,god alone knows how, they are sure to feel the pinch.Until then it is all their joyful days. Their main aim is to mockerying any thread posted by senior citizens.I am proud of myself as a senior citizen. It is all fine to me. I am not at all offended by any comments made by members. This forum is in the hands of two groups one headed by that great lady of trio, and another by a group of gentlemen mostly from NRIs. They look upon others as inferiors , and are no match to them. After joining this forum I have seen honest and strait forward members in all their approches,left this forum for good.I am also thinking on the same line and slowly withdrawing from postings. I dont want to make it as an issue and therefore keeping quiet. God bless you all..

Narayana,Narayana,Narayana.

Please read the following several times .

Empty pot makes a hell of noise.
துஷ்டரை கண்டால் தூர விலகு.சிறு துரும்பும் பல் குத்த உதவும்
சேரிடம் அறிந்து சேர்.

Our great lady may post some more wise sayings.

.... I know that grear lady who is greatest of all greats( as per her own assumption) will be the first to reply. .......
OMG! What a wrong impression about me, Sir!

I don't think my reply was offending in any way! :)

Hereafter, I won't reply to any of the threads started by your good self! :nono:

And it is a promise! :wave:

PSNji
sastangaga namaskaram
Adiyen srivaishnavan
ungal madiri periyavarai madikkaradhu en kadamai
Mannikka vendukiren
Krish44

OMG! What a wrong impression about me, Sir!

I don't think my reply was offending in any way! :)

Hereafter, I won't reply to any of the threads started by your good self! :nono:

And it is a promise! :wave:

QUOTE]

No.I do not have any wrong impression about you. I always look forward for your replies for all posts including mine. What I said is that you will be the first lady to reply.
I always consider you the brain behind that ladies group. Whatelse do you want me to say. Dont make any promise .
Another gentleman says that he is a srivaishnavan.As far as my knowledge goes no srivaishnavan would approch any problem or matter from a negative side This gentleman is always fond of posting only sarcastic replies.let us try to put an end to this thread.

This forum is in the hands of two groups one headed by that great lady of trio, and another by a group of gentlemen mostly from NRIs. They look upon others as inferiors , and are no match to them.

PSN Ji,

You are very outspoken. :)

From my perspective, as long as parents or children with their family manage to live separately then they should continue to move on. This reduces stress, as each of them are different with respect to generation as well as wants of their family. However if they no longer afford to live alone, then why cannot children accept to stay with them either it is USA, UK or any country. If parents still do not want to be part of, then Old age home is probably the good option where I guess there will be people to attend most of the time. Parents also not seeing that their children who have enjoyed different life outside will find it difficult to go back to their origin atleast considering their children who may have born and brought up outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back