• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pilgrimage

Status
Not open for further replies.
pithru pooja kala sarba pooja nasik

Dear Sir
Go to google search and type
pitru pooja at nasik india
your have lot of details more than what you require

Eastern Mind, hope you are not visiting temples as if they are museums, and please ensure its sancitity.

Eastern Mind, hope you are not visiting temples as if they are museums, and please ensure its sancitity.

What an odd thing to say. Did you read my pilgrimage log? If not, would you please go and read it?

I realise that many westerners would do just that. In fact, so do people from other areas of India. They would go to TN for that. The marvel of Tanjore as a piece of art is one thing, but as a house of Siva, now that's another story.

Aum Namasivaya

What an odd thing to say. Did you read my pilgrimage log? If not, would you please go and read it?

I realise that many westerners would do just that. In fact, so do people from other areas of India. They would go to TN for that. The marvel of Tanjore as a piece of art is one thing, but as a house of Siva, now that's another story.

Aum Namasivaya

I have been watching your postings and you are very sincere in following Hindu way of life. The fact that you have already taken a Sivalinga to Canada and would like to install it as per agama sastra displays your deep rooted commitment to the cause.

எண்ணாயிரம் ஆண்டு யோகம் இருப்பினும் கண்ணார் அமுதனை கண்டறிவாரில்லை உள் நாடி ஒளி பெற உள்ளே நோக்கினார் கண்ணாடி போல கலந்து நின்றானே

Wish you all the best in your endeavour.

Last edited:
I have been watching your postings and you are very sincere in following Hindu way of life. The fact that you have already taken a Sivalinga to Canada and would like to install it as per agama sastra displays your deep rooted commitment to the cause.

எண்ணாயிரம் ஆண்டு யோகம் இருப்பினும் கண்ணார் அமுதனை கண்டறிவாரில்லை உள் நாடி ஒளி பெற உள்ளே நோக்கினார் கண்ணாடி போல கலந்து நின்றானே

Wish you all the best in your endeavour.

Nandri for that.

lol I just like to point out to people that making generalisations is incorrect use of mind. I don't generalise that all Tamil Brahmins are vegetarians, or perform daily rites. Sri Singleliner jumped to the conclusion that since I'm a westerner, I probably don't know anything about temple sanctity. On my pilgrimage, it was my Indian driver that didn't understand sanctity, as although I didn't know it at the time, he was drunk and accompanying me into temples.

But this isn't the first time I've experienced racism over being a white Hindu, nor will it be the last, I'm afraid.

Aum Namasivaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back