• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Proof Of Reincarnation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof Of Reincarnation?

Do you believe in reincarnation? Is it something that happens to our soul when we die? Do we move onto another life in a different physicality and continue our evolution as souls?

There are many different perspectives and opinions on this. There are also many religions based entirely around this concept, and amazingly enough, a lot of evidence that can directly support this theory.

Take Luke for example, a little boy who vividly remembers what appears to be a past life as a woman who died in the 70’s named, Pam.

“We shouldn’t define the soul by race or gender.” Watch the video below to heard about Luke’s story.

Please watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYFmgHGLaII

Proof Of Reincarnation? This Boy Can Remember Specific Details About His Previous Life As A Woman, Named Pam | Collective-Evolution

indian films get made with reincarnaion theme

we had bimal roys 'madhumathi''

c v sridhar film 'nenjam maraoppadillai'had a similar theme

of course the same person gets reborn again in our films.

If reincarnation were to be true, would it not, by it very nature, invalidate the two major religions of the world - christianity and islam?

I watch Sare gama pa, little champ show of Z tv. Wondered about reincarnation of some singers, in the form of these kids. They sing better than many good singers at early age like 6 or 9 !!:hail:

Dear Kamakshi,

When Chithraveena maestro Sri. Ravikiran was two and half years old, he could identify many rAgams. :thumb:

People believed that he is the reincarnation of his grandfather 'Gottuvadhyam' Sri. K. S. Narayana Iyengar.

Here is the photo of young Sri. Ravikiran: (courtesy: Google images)

hqdefault.jpg

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life & Identifies His Murderer

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life & Identifies His Murderer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyHuN1G1vk

Published on May 21, 2014
A young boy remembers a past life "reincarnation" he had where he was murdered. The 3-year old correctly identified the spot he was buried, the village he was from, and the murderer. Is this proof that reincarnation is real?

In a region near the border of Syria known as Golan Heights, a boy says he remembers being murdered. At first, no one believed him.

That is, until he lead village elders to the spot where he remembers being buried. Mixed in with the group of village elders was a man by the name of Dr. Eli Lasch. Dr. Eli Lasch is known in Gaza for developing a government medical system. Lasch witnessed all of these events.

The villagers dug up the spot where the boy says his former corpse remains and sure enough there was as skeleton there. Mysteriously, a large axe mark on the skeleton corresponds to a birth mark on the boys head.

The boy says he was murdered with an axe and then lead village elders to the spot where the murderer buried the weapon. Sure enough, they dug up an axe.

The boy then lead people to the village he was from in his past life and told them of his previous name.

When people of the boy's former home village were asked about a man going by this name...they said he had disappeared 4 years earlier and never returned.

Remember, the boy was three years old.

But strangest of all, the boy recounted exactly who the murderer was.
When the boy confronted his killer, the man's face turned a pale white and he started acting very suspicious.

Once the boy lead elders to the exact spot of his corpse and the murder weapon the killer gave in and admitted to the crime -- for which he ended up being charged with.

Is the boy a product of reincarnation? Are we all perhaps reincarnations of our past lives?

I surely believe in reincarnation..I get a strong feeling that PJ sir was Sage Durvasa in a previous birth!LOL

Hinduism believes in reincarnation. The famous Bhagavad Gita the voice of the god reaffirm the same. Our entire theory of Karma is based on that " as you sow , so you reap" . Please read the world famous book called "many masters many lives" by Brian Wess. 1000s of "past life regression" have been done live on TV's in West as well as in India.

. Please read the world famous book called "many masters many lives" by Brian Wess. 1000s of "past life regression" have been done live on TV's in West as well as in India.

I liked his books..I have read all of Dr Brian Weiss's books.

Interesting.

10-Year-Old Boy Remembers Past Life as 1930’s Hollywood Actor

March 16, 2015

Ryan Hammons, who is 10 years old now, told his mother when he was 5: “Mom, I have something I need to tell you. I used to be somebody else.” Ryan reportedly began having vivid nightmares at age four. At five, he told his mother he wanted to “go home” to Hollywood, and related stories about meeting actress Rita Hayworth, taking trips to Paris, and dancing on Broadway. The boy said he had once lived on a street with the word “rock” in it.

His mother, Cyndi Hammons told reporters: “His stories were so detailed and they were so extensive, that it just wasn’t like a child could have made it up. “

Cindy went to the library to investigate her son’s claims when she stumbled upon a book that contained a still photo of two men from the 1932 film Night After Night, starring Mae West.

When Ryan saw that photo, he said: ‘that’s me, that’s who I was.“That picture changed everything.”

Cyndi could not find out any more information about the man, so for help, she approached Dr. Jim Tucker, an associate professor of psychiatry and neurobehavioral sciences at the University of Virginia, who has spent more than ten years studying the phenomenon of reincarnation memories in children.

Tucker helped Hammons identify the man in the photo as Marty Martyn, a small-time actor who later became a big-time Hollywood agent. Astonishingly, after examining Ryan, Tucker was reportedly able to confirm 55 details about Martyn’s life that the boy had provided. Martyn had danced on Broadway, traveled to Paris, and even lived on a street with the word “rock” in it: 825 North Roxbury Dr. in Beverly Hills.

Ryan was also able to provide details about Martyn’s family that even the man’s own kin had not known. Martyn’s daughter had grown up believing her father had one sister, but Ryan told Tucker that he had had two. Tucker was able to confirm that finding. Ryan also correctly provided details about the number of times Martyn was married (five times), how many children he had, and details about Martyn’s profession.

Professor Tucker said: “If you look at a picture of a guy with no lines in a movie, and then tell me about his life, I don’t think many of us would have come up with Marty Martyn life,”. “Yet Ryan provided many details that really did fit with his life.”

What is even more bizarre, the possibility of a potential connection came in the following way.

Professor Tucker thought Ryan may have provided an incorrect detail about Martyn’s life when he said he “didn’t see why God would let you get to be 61 and then make you come back as a baby.” Tucker found that Martyn had died in 1964 at the age of 59, not 61. However, after examining old census records, Tucker discovered that Martyn had been born in 1903, not 1905 as his birth certificate claimed, making Ryan’s statement eerily correct.

Tucker has over 2,500 records of children who can “remember” details about a previous life. “These cases demand an explanation,” Tucker said. “We can’t just write them off or explain them away as some sort of normal cultural thing.”

Ryan, the 10-yr old boy on the left, claims to be a reincarnation of a Hollywood actor Marty Martyn (on the right)

Attachments

• reincarnated_Ryan_1.jpg
    reincarnated_Ryan_1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
With your elephantine memory, can't you recall who said it?
Let me share something with you, Sir.

My doctor brother told that when we grow old, water particles will enter the brain and make us forget what is stored there!

Now, when we siblings can't recall something that happened long back, we say, 'OMG! Water particles in 'that' place!'

So, old yAnaikkum adi sarukkum! :)

Let me share something with you, Sir.

My doctor brother told that when we grow old, water particles will enter the brain and make us forget what is stored there!

Now, when we siblings can't recall something that happened long back, we say, 'OMG! Water particles in 'that' place!'

So, old yAnaikkum adi sarukkum! :)

Madam:

You may want to update your information based on this 1996 work!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8637436
attachment.php

Attachments

• brain water.GIF
    brain water.GIF
    45 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
The idea of reincarnation in Hinduism is perhaps as old as Hinduism itself. To students of religion reincarnation is a theological doctrine. Most Hindus consider it a fact. The evidence in support of reincarnation comes from two sources: (1) people who can remember their past birth or births and (2) the testimony of the scriptures or saints.

Hindu religious literature is full of numerous references to reincarnation. In The Bhagavad Gita, Sri Krishna, a Divine Incarnation, says to his student Arjuna, “Arjuna, both you and I were born many times in the past. You do not remember those births, but I remember them all.”

Over the years people who are neither divine incarnations nor saints have also displayed the rare ability to remember their past lives. Their number is quite small. Nevertheless, the validity of many such cases has been proved in India and elsewhere after reliable and unbiased investigation.

The doctrine of reincarnation explains many things, which cannot otherwise be explained adequately. For instance, the genius of a child prodigy like Mozart and Adi Sankara cannot be satisfactorily explained by heredity or genes alone. Only the doctrine of reincarnation can explain this satisfactorily. Such a prodigy must have been a highly accomplished in his last birth, and he carried that talent over to this re-birth .
Hinduism also asserts that divinity is equally present in every soul, whether that be in a human or a subhuman body. Otherwise it goes against the idea of God’s omnipresence.
Hinduism is the only religion that that proposes this theory of rebirth, and is a corner stone of its belief system.
Like Adi Sankara says:
punarapi jananaM punarapi maraNaM
punarapi jananii jaThare shayanam.h .
iha saMsaare bahudustaare
kRipayaa.apaare paahi muraare .. (21)
Born again, death again, birth again to stay in the mother’s womb ! It is indeed hard to cross this boundless ocean of samsara. Oh Murari ! Redeem me through Thy mercy.​

My knowledge is gained through reading books and articles that I believe. unlike some of the "self described GODS" who were born with knowledge and arrogantly claim it in this site.

Last edited:
My knowledge is gained through reading books and articles that I believe. unlike some of the "self described GODS" who were born with knowledge and arrogantly claim it in this site.

Sir,

really appreciate your honesty.

You could have given the sources.

Any way I furnish the souces as under:

1. The first four paras of your posting are from the book:
Hindu Concept of Reincarnation | Vedanta Society of Western Washington

2. The fifth para “Hinduism also asserts that divinity is equally present in every soul, whether that be in a human or a subhuman body. Otherwise it goes against the idea of God’s omnipresence”

This one from the following source: (From 8[SUP]th[/SUP] line of second para)

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=03pbBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT87&lpg=PT87&dq=hinduism+also+asserts+that+divinity+is+equally+present+in+every+soul,&source=bl&ots=yrSeuij37M&sig=vUdODXrteIarEZlTMwzA6ro1IJI&hl=ta&sa=X&ei=JAcOVfngJMeiuQT9lIDoCQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=hinduism%20also%20asserts%20that%20divinity%20is%20equally%20present%20in%20every%20soul%2C&f=false

3. And the last para source is
Bhaja Govindam

Sir,
I read and collect from various sources. I might point out to you that 4th paragraph was edited by me that you did not notice.
I believe that you wanted to show your smartness in identifying in others writing? Is it smugness? What is your aim? What are you trying to prove here?
If you want me to congratulate you on your intelligence, You have my award :first:.

My point is not to check your sources, I just read the contents of your post and my opinion about the points in your post. Every word you or someone else writes is borrowed from a dictionary.

In words of Issac Newton:

If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Sir,

I believe that you wanted to show your smartness in identifying in others writing? Is it smugness? What is your aim? What are you trying to prove here?
If you want me to congratulate you on your intelligence, You have my award :first:.

:

Sir,

I can see the ire in your posting. This was expected bcos the proverb is ‘Truth is a bitter pill to swallow’.

Expecting a more responsible member to quote the source is definitely not a sin.

In your case, Members asking you to quote the source has happened earlier and you know better.

For your information, I am not here for any award, reward, commendation, appreciation or else.

I am just learning as someone says updating, etc

Hence, the award presented by you is returned with a request to pass it on to a more suitable and deserving Member on merit, who is longing for it day in day out and trying to exhibit smartness, intelligence, etc thro his/her every posting.

Let him/her feel happy. :)

And by presenting this award, do you indirectly mean that you are authority in charge of recommending award to other Members in this Forum.

That gesture of your presenting an award to other Member is quite unnecessary and unwarranted.

Try to understand that you have no authority, power and privilege to award any Member - similarly to pass a censure.

Sir,

I can see the ire in your posting. This was expected bcos the proverb is ‘Truth is a bitter pill to swallow’.

Expecting a more responsible member to quote the source is definitely not a sin.

In your case, Members asking you to quote the source has happened earlier and you know better.

For your information, I am not here for any award, reward, commendation, appreciation or else.

I am just learning as someone says updating, etc

Hence, the award presented by you is returned with a request to pass it on to a more suitable and deserving Member on merit, who is longing for it day in day out and trying to exhibit smartness, intelligence, etc thro his/her every posting.

Let him/her feel happy. :)

And by presenting this award, do you indirectly mean that you are authority in charge of recommending award to other Members in this Forum.

That gesture of your presenting an award to other Member is quite unnecessary and unwarranted.

Try to understand that you have no authority, power and privilege to award any Member - similarly to pass a censure.

Oh I did not claim original authorship in my writing, on the contrary I disclosed that there was various source. I edited some of it so I can not quote source. You on the other hand searched for the words I use to find some of the source. Have you stopped to find why you do that? What is your motivation? What have you contributed to the discussion? This is purely a chat room not a research paper for PHD. I have every authority to award you for anything I think fit. I suppose you have not seen a mirror, but if you see dictionary your picture is next smugness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back