• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Google’s Project Tango is moving out of Google X to its own division

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=1]Google’s Project Tango is moving out of Google X to its own division[/h] February 1, 2015 Kishore Ganesh Leave a comment
google-project-tango-780x535.jpg

Google X is a division within Google where its most outlandish projects exist, or as Google likes to call them, “moonshots”. Self-Driving Cars, 3D Mapping Phones, AR Goggles? See, where we are getting at? And those are the things we know: Who knows what other crazy technology Google is working on?

Google Project Tango is a Project within Google X which is basically the vision of a Phone, which is physically aware of its surroundings with the help of a myriad of cameras and sensors, and so opens new doors for developers to innovate.

Now, Google has deemed that this Project has matured enough to move out of Google X and into its own division. We don’t know what it means for the Project, except that the Project is closer to a consumer release, though not so much that you should hold your breath.
Google Glass too was moved into its own division recently.

What do you think? Are you ready for devices that are aware of their surroundings?

Google?s Project Tango is moving out of Google X to its own division | Tech Geek Forever

For the 'freezing' and 'crash' problem with lollipop update in my nexus tab, I got a reply from google customer service about an update that addresses this problem. After the update, problem persists, but frequency is far less. I report to google whenever it happens.

I am always ready to try new ideas and have given feed back on features, bugs and improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back