• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why Murugan is not Brahmin's favorites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir. Not at all. The typical TamBrahmn name till date quoted or not Rama or Krishna, but SWAMINATHAN (accidentally my name too) is the name of lord Muruga only. And for many Swamimalai and Pazhani are KulaTheivams. Many palakkad people worship Murugan well...

i dont know how far this is true. i have had several members of my family married off in palni. i was put mottai in palni. my name stands for murugan. is not subramaniam a common name for tambrams? so not sure what you are up to?

The thread is slanderous...TamBrahms believe in Lord Muruga also called as Karthikeya 100%..We regularly chant Kanda shashthi kavacham...There is no Brahm house without a picture of Shamugha, Kanda , Subramania, Swaminathaa...It is a favourite name among TamBrahms

It is a wrong notion.

For lot of Tamil speaking smarthas, one of the Arupadai Veedu happens to be Kula Deivam. Incidentally, Swamimalai happens to be my Kula Deivam.

Probably, the member is not from Iyer community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back