• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Teachings of The Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:angel:Every Saint has the same messages to give, and the same teachings to impart. No Saint, no perfect Master, comes into this world to create a religion, to divide people,to set one nation against another or one religion against another. They come only to show us the Way which leads us back to our original Home. After a Master departs, people generally turn to rites and rituals, and give his lofty teachings the form of an organized religion. Then we become bigoted, we start fighting and quarreling with one another, and the real teachings of the Saint are soon forgotten. Saints do not come into the world of their own will;they are always oppointed by the God and sent by the god.By themselves, neither do they desire to preach,nor do they want to initiate anybody. Whenever the Lord wishes,He Himself sents a Master to collect His marked souls,the souls which He has allotted to him.Saints may born in the East or West, in any country,casteor creed-it makes no difference.They come on a mission of mercy to save us from the sufferings of this world.The purpose of every Mystic in coming to this world is to save His chosen souls, to put them on the Path to God-realization,to give them comfort,to give them rest,and take them back to their eternal Home.Saints tell us that in order to realize God, we do not need to untertake any external formalities,such as fasts,pilgrimages,and adopting a paritcular type dressor hair style;nor do they advocate that we withdraw from society or run awayfrom worldly responsiblities. We have to do our duty as a citizen, as a husband, a wife, a son, a brother, a friend. But we should not be so obsessed by these duties and relationships that we forget the real purpose of our life, our real destination.Saints says to do spiritual practice,and also continue to fullfill our worldly responsibilities. S.R.K.

To Sri, V.R.Iyer, Sir Jesus Christ never named his teachings as Christianity, and Nabikal Nayagam nerver named his teachings as Islam.Only the left this material world their followers named(Only by British).Religion the word came from the Hibru word Reliya means to mergs with the Father,in Hindu terms merge with Lord Siva. S.R.K.

Sri S.R.K., O.K., Let me assume that Jesus and Prophet never named their teachings. They must have taught something what is there in Vedas (as there is nothing which is not mentioned in Vedas). Then why are Christians converting the people in Hindustan in the name of Jesus and why muslims are killing the innocents in the name of Kuran or Religion instead of following what Nabikal had said?

The real followers of Jesus should not go for converting the people. In other words the people who are converting the masses have no right to claim as Jesus as their GOD because Jesus did not preach conversion; right? Similarly Muslims who are killing the innocents in the name of their religion, have no right to say that they are Muslims.

Shri.V.R.Iyer,

There is an interesting debate going on in 'God & Why' thread ,and my recent post out there is ,why we need to continiously explore the 'Ultimate Truth about God'...It slightly touches your point too..

If you could share your thoughts out there,within the norms of that thread, you are most welcome there... Ck the link below

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?p=23280#post23280

ToSri V.R.Iyer, Sir, Only British started to convert people since they understood un touchablity in the world and to keep hold for ruling the other country.The mistake is that those days lowercast hindu were refused entry to the temples was another reson,more over to this converting india and other countries a handsome money also given to the preachers.Today without investment Businessis conversion. In another hand the Rich Christian countries to get hold on Oil Business they are choseing poor Musilims and brainwash them and teaching and misleadthem with other means of Kuran. If a good scholar go in depth of our vedas, they can find the real teaching of god realization. So every teaching is tell about the Soul's altimate distination. S.R.K.

Don't say that, the Vedas, Quaran and the Bible are false. Those who contemplate them are false. --Guru Nanak Dev.

To srikrish85, sir You are misunderstood the Teachings of Saint,Or my very poor english may lead you to mis understand.I never said VEDAS,BIBLE,Quaran are false,we the todays followers of each path makes difference with ourselves.My Posting is That The whole world the only message is that The Human Born Souls to getrid of birth and death cycles and reunite with Source. I am resercher of Sound and Light and every day I am reading Quarn, Bible ,vedas,and Guru Granth Shakib,also Jabji Shakib. S>R>K>

No offence

To srikrish85, sir You are misunderstood the Teachings of Saint,Or my very poor english may lead you to mis understand.I never said VEDAS,BIBLE,Quaran are false,we the todays followers of each path makes difference with ourselves.My Posting is That The whole world the only message is that The Human Born Souls to getrid of birth and death cycles and reunite with Source. I am resercher of Sound and Light and every day I am reading Quarn, Bible ,vedas,and Guru Granth Shakib,also Jabji Shakib. S>R>K>

No SRKji. I never said that. Forgive me if I have posted so blatantly. I just picked up a quote from Nanak Baba. That is all. Please forgive me if that hurt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back