• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Did you get your LPG Subsidy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I found a credit of Rs.568 in my savings Bank account. I could not find out how the credit has come about. Then I remembered that I had booked a New LPG cylinder two days back.

I do not have an Adhaar card. But I linked my LPG account to mt bank account.

This is very simple to do through this site.

http://indane.co.in

This is the amount of LPG subsidy that I have got.

Did any of you get the subsidy? Or know someone who has got it.

I do not know how it is calculated.

Some doubt's:
Did you get the cylinder delivered within two days of booking? If so, remarkable. What is more remarkable is depositing of subsidy amount in bank account within a day.

Last month subsidized cylinder cost about rs 450. Last week there was a price cut of about 40 for non subsidy cylinder. The amount credited seems to be high. Depends on what you paid.

Yesterday I found a credit of Rs.568 in my savings Bank account. I could not find out how the credit has come about. Then I remembered that I had booked a New LPG cylinder two days back.

I want information on the following:

1. Did you receive subsidy amount before or after receipt of Cylinder?
2. How much did you actually pay at the time of delivery?

Please clarify.

The reason for clarification is that I booked for a new cylinder last week and enquired yesterday about the actual cost of cylinder. The supplier was unable to tell the amount but asked me to contact after a week.

I have Aadhar Card linked both with supplier and bank.

The cylinder has not been delivered as yet. According to the web site it would take another week.

The subsidy is credited as soon as you book a fresh cylinder.

The cylinder has not been delivered as yet. According to the web site it would take another week.

This is a Good information.

Before the delivery if one gets the subsidy amount , it will be helpful to pay the full Cylinder gas cost at the time of delivery.

after linking i got cylinder at subsidized rate.may be next time i have to pay full and wait for refund. any way good news.

There was a low key news item largely ignored by the media - to reduce burden on consumers, the oil company will pay the first cyl subsidy in advance. Good it is implemented.

What is the name of web site to know the time and status of delivery? I have Indane Gas connection.

Two days back I have given the application for linking my Adhaar number and LPG Number both to the gas dealer and the bank.May I know if there is any procedure to know whether both the numbers have been linked ? Or whether we have to wait and watch for the subsidy amount is deposited in our account to know the status?

Two days back I have given the application for linking my Adhaar number and LPG Number both to the gas dealer and the bank.May I know if there is any procedure to know whether both the numbers have been linked ? Or whether we have to wait and watch for the subsidy amount is deposited in our account to know the status?

Go to the site ( I have given the link in my earlier post) by clicking on the link provided in my post. it will take you to the website maintained by the Gas companies. It is a user friendly site. You will be guided if you click on the right ikon repreenting your particular gas company. You can check your current status in the matter of linking, you can get your LPG ID (17 digit) No. if you have not got it yet, you can book a new cylinder, you can surrender your subscription, you can give your feed back on your dealer, you can do a porting of your connection across gas companies, you can check your position in the queue if you have booked a cylinder etc., on line in that site. In fact you can do everything that you may want to do with your gas connection there. Try it.

Banks lag behind under Pahal scheme

Banks are still lagging behind in linking LPG IDs with bank accounts under the Pahal scheme where the LPG subsidy will be directly transferred to bank accounts of consumers. Of the total 1.53 crore LPG consumers in the State, 76.28 lakh have become cash transfer compliant (CTC). The subsidy amount of Rs. 299.68 and advance amount of Rs. 568 have been credited under the scheme. Banks have to still verify and link 20.12 lakh customers that gas agencies have already completed.

In Chennai, Tiruvallur and Kancheepuram districts, out of 35.81 lakh consumers, 16 lakh have become CTC. In these three districts, banks still have to process 3.84 lakh applications. This gap in linking LPG IDs with bank accounts is leading to consumers not getting these amounts and leaving many confused. Each cylinder costs Rs. 404.

V. Kumaran of Valasaravakkam said though he received a refill last week, he was yet to receive these amounts. “Though I submitted the forms in December I got it at the old rate. When I went to my agency to cross-check, they said I should I try online again.”
Another consumer said that she got the subsidy and not the advance amount. “I complained to Indane and the company said it would look into the issue,” she said.

Consumers, who have not received these amounts, have been visiting their agencies regularly to register complaints. A gas distributor said that at least 10-15 per cent of consumers, who have received refills, were approaching dealers to know when they would get the advance.

Oil company sources said there were two reasons for non-receipt of the amount – banks not completing the linking process and wrong data entry. Consumers can check their accounts and then lodge a complaint at the agency, filling form No. 6, explained a source.

Sources in the State Level Bankers Committee, of which Indian Overseas Bank is the convener, said they had sought a list of consumers who have been seeded by oil companies

Read more at: Banks lag behind under Pahal scheme - The Hindu

Last edited by a moderator:
Since price of the LPG cylinder is very high, the subsidy amount is deposited in the bank account as soon as a new cylinder is booked,

so that the lower middle class people can draw the money and keep the full amount ready at the time of delivery on a later date.

This is very simple to do through this site.

Indane Online : Online Gas Booking and Services

This is the amount of LPG subsidy that I have got.

Did any of you get the subsidy? Or know someone who has got it.

I do not know how it is calculated.

Sir,
How long did it take for you to get the Adhar linked to your gas account after you submitted the required forms to the Gas distributor?

I do not have an aadhar..But through Indane dealer I got my Bank account linked ..Thereafter Booking can be done by dialing 9911554411 from Registered Mobile No

are you people so poor you need the subsidy? its for the people who belong to the bottom of the pyramid

Food for thought! I think it should be voluntary..Can we start with the Politicians, Business tycoons...

How about reservations..Are you ready to give it up for the creamy layer

Gas delivered just now. The cost is Rs.727/- The cost of cylinder last time was Rs.422/- in September, 2014. It is mentioned that the Subsidy will be transferred to bank Account. The amount is not clear. Looks like Rs.301/18.

are you people so poor you need the subsidy? its for the people who belong to the bottom of the pyramid

Have you surrendered your subsidy portion voluntarily and start paying full amount?

Not all people are so fortunate as you to forgo the subsidy since there are many who are retired without pension and surviving on the meager interest income from their life saving.For them even 2 to 3 hundred rupees make a big difference.

The subsidy amount of Rs. 299.68 and advance amount of Rs. 568 have been credited under the scheme.

I have received only the advance amount of Rs.568 credited in my SB Account and not the subsidy amount. Will subsidy amount be credited after receipt of cylinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back