• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Super Natural Activity Recorded in Office at 3am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear P J Sir,

Wonder why you search for ghost videos all the time!

You will need more lights while you go to Z land! :D

Where is the ghost?

What a let down..I thought a ghost will be in the video.

This type of activities are also seen in areas which are near high tension wires..high electromagnetic fields can cause similar situations.

Another possibility is a Poltergeist phenomenon where the residual energy of a person working there causes this.

We can see from the video that whatever is causing it seems to be "angry"..so it could be an employee there is very unhappy and angry with his/her work place and the residual energy from his/her thoughts cause this.

Sometimes residual energy is not all that bad.

If you go to a child day care centre late at night when no one is around you can invariably hear children laughing and playing.

This is not haunting but the residual energy left by the children who were there in the day time.

When I was working in the rural set up at late night I used to have to walk by the children day care centre before reaching the wards and you can hear children laughing and playing at even 3 am even though it was empty.

So not everything are ghosts.

I have not seen the video, but all these "supernatural" elements might well be natural behaviour that is not properly understood by us... regarding these "ghost" claims we might well be in the era of "earth is flat" mentality... and hence there can be no certainty in such topics.

I saw the video twice. Some music should have been added to create at least some horror!

Actually, The lady and the guy who appeared in the advt. were the scary ones! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back