• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Cup of coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO DOES WHAT A man and his wife were having an argument about who Should brew the coffee each morning.The wife said, 'You should do it, because you get up first, And then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.'The husband said, You are in charge of cooking around here & you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible That the man should do the coffee.'Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me.'So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament And showed him at the top of several pages,
that it indeed says.......... 'HEBREWS'

WHO DOES WHAT A man and his wife were having an argument about who Should brew the coffee each morning.The wife said, 'You should do it, because you get up first, And then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.'The husband said, You are in charge of cooking around here & you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible That the man should do the coffee.'Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me.'So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament And showed him at the top of several pages,
that it indeed says.......... 'HEBREWS'

LOL!

He-Brews

Dear JJ ji,

One cant help wondering "why does the professor have all types of cups when the cups do not matter"

I wonder why no one asked him that.

He had many cups for a reason - to make them think Sharp. Gave them each a cup with a " brain teaser " on which side of the cup is the handle?"

Last edited:
I don't agree with this view! :nono:

''And types of cup we have does NOT define nor change the quality of life we live.''

fresh-ground-coffee-af.jpg

coughing-section-af.jpg

Last edited:
He had many cups for a reason - to make them think Sharp. Gave them each a cup with a " brain teaser " on which side of the cup is the handle?"

If I were him I would have added stimulants to all their drinks and they will go back home happy and high and would not have known what cup they drank in.

Dear Janaki Ji,

Today the kApi is even more hot ...enjoy this song...Sari Night Besharmi Ki Height!

[video=youtube_share;IFYJNLZT_B0]http://youtu.be/IFYJNLZT_B0[/video]

I thought you would crack the brain teaser correct - I am sure you can and will!

[FONT=&quot]A metaphor is a figure of speech in which a word or a phrase or a picture or a video or a story is used to describe something it does not literally denote.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For example if I say: This OP is a gem. You may or may not agree with this characterization of the OP, but most should have no difficulty understanding the meaning behind it . If at any point after reading the OP, one starts to wonder about the OP’s carat weight or colour of the gem or how it might look in an engagement ring, such a situation could be described as ??????[/FONT]

.... I do not drink coffee..so the cup does not matter at all!LOL
Dear Renu,

I did not mean the drink - coffee. The prof compares life to coffee and the positions achieved as cups.

So the cups DO make difference in quality of life we live, right?

The high bracket income (often used in matrimony sites :lol: ) people have high standard of living.

If the prof compared happiness with coffee, then I would agree to this changed statement:

''And types of cup we have does NOT define nor change the happiness in life.'' since

happiness does not depend ONLY on the money earned!

Dear RR ji,

I do not drink coffee..so the cup does not matter at all!LOL

Madam,

You have missed something in your life by avoiding coffee, especially Thanjavur Degree Coffee. Is it Iyer invention? Members can enlighten.

Madam,

You have missed something in your life by avoiding coffee, especially Thanjavur Degree Coffee. Is it Iyer invention? Members can enlighten.

Dear Chandru ji,

Till today I wonder people love coffee or tea and cant live without it.

Dont they realize that it is addictive?

I usually stay away from food or drinks that are habit forming.

I have seen that coffee drinkers are less energetic in the morning when they get up and their brains start working only when they have had their stimulant coffee.

For me I feel a person should depend on their own self to kick start their day.

The first drink of the day for me upon waking is a glass of plain water.

That is the best time tested fluid for the body.

Last edited:
Dear Chandru ji,

Till today I wonder people love coffee or tea and cant live without it.

Dont they realize that it is addictive?

I usually stay away from food or drinks that are habit forming.

I have seen that coffee drinkers are less energetic in the morning when they get up and their brains start working only when they have had their stimulant coffee.

For me I feel a person should depend on their own self to kick start their day.

The first drink of the day for me upon waking is a glass of plain water.

That is the best time tested fluid for the body.

I like coffee; but take four half cups - two each in the morning and evening.

1. Addiction is a general term. Every human being is addicted one way or the other.
(Religion / Food / Drink / Work etc.)
2. Without food and drink, survival is difficult. What is the harm in taking preferred food / drink
(coffee / tea) regularly, if it doesn't give health complications.
3. Is there any scientific proof that coffee drinkers are less energetic? I doubt.

I like coffee; but take four half cups - two each in the morning and evening.

1. Addiction is a general term. Every human being is addicted one way or the other.
(Religion / Food / Drink / Work etc.)
2. Without food and drink, survival is difficult. What is the harm in taking preferred food / drink
(coffee / tea) regularly, if it doesn't give health complications.
3. Is there any scientific proof that coffee drinkers are less energetic? I doubt.

Dear Chandru ji,

You try this...just stop coffee for 7 days and see how your body reacts.Then you will get the answer for Question Number 3.

You are right..almost everyone has a preferred drink...for me I do not really have a favorite drink..it all depends on my mood.
Some days I like milk..some days Soya milk..other days freshly made fruit juice..some days coconut water..some days just plain water with a slice of lemon.

I can never get myself to like anything to the extent that I can never life without it.

Right now the only thing I am kind of addicted too is TB forum!LOL

A metaphor is a figure of speech in which a word or a phrase or a picture or a video or a story is used to describe something it does not literally denote.

For example if I say: This OP is a gem. You may or may not agree with this characterization of the OP, but most should have no difficulty understanding the meaning behind it . If at any point after reading the OP, one starts to wonder about the OP’s carat weight or colour of the gem or how it might look in an engagement ring, such a situation could be described as ??????

I think Brain Teasers are meant to haunt you till you crak that - Mandaya Kodayum day and night till you solve It. It should be even in your dreams as well! Rember - the Stucture of Benze was established beccause Atoms were seen dancing even in his dream and finally formed a snake eating its tail leads to Benzene Ring! Question is still unaswered - On which side of the cup is the Handle? Then ( when you crack) you shout Eureka and enjoy yourself on your achievemrent even when it may be small the Joy is Great

Today no coffee Only Pattni

Why this"Kola patni Kola patini" Ji

Vaikunda Ekadasi With out making Chuttni out of me in Mada street with Paacha I entered Parmabada vasal in my drawing room ! Thanks to KV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back