• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

your permission please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a joke in ajoke book. It is about hubby and his wife. It seems to be an adult like joke, in which a word is not mentioned except ****** . If you all, particularly women , assure me that nobody will make any complaint or call me by names, I will post it. It is really a good joke. Let me wait and see.

Dear Sir,

You have my blessings!

BTW what is ******?

Type full words next time.

Most so called adult jokes these days are actually LKG jokes only!LOL

..... If you all, particularly women , assure me that nobody will make any complaint or call me by names, I will post it. It is really a good joke. Let me wait and see.
Read and enjoy all AO jokes, Sir but remember what happened in your earlier thread! :)

The living Goddess may preside over a gathering of her bhakthas and deciples not only to bless them but also to give sermon, about protecting them from other ladies who may start a warcry.

Dear Krish ji,

For every Good Goddess there is also an Evil Goddess for Good and Evil need each other to co -exist.

Evil Goddess too work miracles in many unthinkable ways!LOL

BTW I have no idea why with each post I type it shows Data Base error..is there a problem with Forum?

.......... 1. For every Good Goddess there is also an Evil Goddess for Good and Evil need each other to co -exist.

Evil Goddess too work miracles in many unthinkable ways!LOL

2. BTW I have no idea why with each post I type it shows Data Base error..is there a problem with Forum?
Oops! Hope She is not Mata MaNdookEshwari. :fear:

2. It shows data base error but posts appear! :cool:

Yes..I too saw the data base error...I thought there was an error in my post..So posted it twice..But I am unable to see my own post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back