• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

jokes for you (AO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
some-one should report this post, PS sir, i thought l ll like another of your thread, but not this time, press that report button some-one

I dont understand what you are saying. Where are those number of views by whom. Could you be specific?:sad::sad:
When we click on Jokes and humor forum, we get the following information:

icon1.png
jokes for you (AO)
Started by psnarasimhan, Yesterday 10:36 AM
subscribed.png

Replies: 5
Views: 148

So ....... up to now, there are 5 replies and 148 views for your (AO) thread.

Hope you get it now. :)

PS Sir, if u want to give PJ family a tight fight, u need to keep posting. u shud leaves comments like mine as ..... arasiyalla lam idhellam sagajam appa...

sorry madam. Someone did not like the joke and there were no replies except that gentleman's reply... So i removed it. That joke was intended only for adults. If you assure me that you wont complain about it , I will post it again.

Mr.Sandhyav. I never mentioned your name anywhere in my reply. Why then you are telling like 'enga appan kudirukkulae illayae' innu. Ithu 'ellam namma forathillae sakajam appa'

no PS sir, PJ sir has a robot, and has a pre-planned attack every day. i guess he has his thread planned the previous day itself, and it comes at regular interval, by the alarm...

One horrible joke from one senior lady (new) member was in my mail box.

I was shocked to read such a s--y joke(?!).

Wonder how seniors can wish to post such jokes! :dizzy:

Seeing the credentials of members involved, I thought I should keep a respectable distance .

however with all that has been written above , I am tempted .

Why not Psn ji post be reposted?

so also the joke of senior lady member as a compromise may also be posted

we can all have a good laugh .

It has been a boring day .

we can find out about P J sirs robot.

He is very angry with lady members today.

he feels they are expressing anti brahmin sentiments.

his robot is misguiding him as there is a bug in robot software.lol

if members can have second thought as suggested in #21, why not third or fourth thoughts

members should not feel repressed and crushed.lol

you guys and gals must first know that the'joke for you' (AO) POST NO.2.is not mine. It is from one from Mrs.JJ. why then you are all dragging my name. My joke is entirely different. Dont waste your time. In the place of PS Sir. you must either replace with the other name and keep mum. Ofcourse all the above posts are old one in reply to my original joke.:laser:

typers are always accused on this market place. if u have 5 or 6th thought then u will not buy this laddu on ur 3 or 4th visit. u might consider on the 7 th visit...

btw, 2nd poster is not the 2nd buyer...

The real joke is that without any so called joke, there are 25 posts so far!

P.S: It is fun to count the number of pages and posts in each thread! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back