• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

GHOST in Bathroom- EXTREMELY SCARY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast it is not coming behind the lady! :)

Some time ago, I watched a video wherein they wantonly sent in a little girl dressed as a ghost in an elevator through a secret door inside the elevator while the elevator was mid-way carrying people up and down. Basically whoever organized the trick made sure that the passenger was just 1 person. And then midway through the elevator's journey, the girl appeared, the lamps go out and when the alarmed passenger turns around, he sees this girl, cannot even run and just screams for his life. And almost everyone will invariably close their eyes at some point during which time the girl would disappear through the same door. It was caught on the security camera inside the elevator. Boy! That was frightening! I am searching for that video.

Ha Ha Ha!

100% fake!

It is timed so well to build suspense like some movie.

Anyway it seems like a Ghost that is clean and want to take a shower!

Ha Ha Ha!

100% fake!

It is timed so well to build suspense like some movie.

Anyway it seems like a Ghost that is clean and want to take a shower!

renukaji

Most night i see Ghosts!! They are real ones!!

They come nearer to me and try to touch me!!

Both male and Female Ghosts!!

renukaji

I do not mind spending time with ghosts as long as they are female, beautiful and are sAtvik. LOL.

renukaji

PJ sir..wow...what else do they do besides trying to touch you?

Any item number ghost?LOL

I havent seen Ghost for sometime..miss them too.

I do not mind spending time with ghosts as long as they are female, beautiful and are sAtvik. LOL.

Not possible..becos since you are a Vaishnava and have protection by Hanuman ji..so its :

Bhoot pisaach Nikat nahin aavai
Mahavir jab naam sunavae

PJ sir..wow...what else do they do besides trying to touch you?

Any item number ghost?LOL

I havent seen Ghost for sometime..miss them too.

renukaji

Don't imagine too much!! they actually scare me and i used to get up say something which no one can understand, my wife used to put me down!!!

I never sleep alone!! i am scared of darkness!!

Hereafter, please don't Google search for ghosts OR females slapping males, P J Sir.

Ghosts will stop bothering you! :cool:

Raji Madam

I shared this real life incident in this Forum some months back.

Anyway, this is real,100 % real happened to me!!

Read on

One winter night

Like this real life incident happened to me when I was working in Calcutta

I was young and bachelor then

The factory where I was on the banks of Hoogly river; the place is called Sankrail, Howrah district (you can verify this)
Nearest Railway station is also called sankrail Railway Station.

I was doing at that time my post graduate MBA course from Calcutta University.

I was doing evening courses, that means by the time I reach Sankrail station from Howrah by train it would be around 11.30 pm. as there were very few locomotives trains at that time (1968-69)

Usually very few travel by that train to Sankrail, most of them get down at Andul station or some other big city station.

One winter night the train got delayed and reached Sankrail station just after midnight.

Only a couple of passengers got down and walked briskly in some other direction

I was all alone standing on the platform

Suddenly I heard a lady voice in Bengali. Asking me” kemon achen” Meaning how are you?

I was feeling tired and thought some company is better than none.

I asked her where she is going. She told the a place which I know is very near to my factory She requested me to accompany her as she is afraid to walk in dark. I said ‘okay’ and we started to move. . She asked in soft voice where I was going, and I told her

I tried to see her face, but she has covered it with a muffler

After a few steps she told me that she knows a short cut route to my place, I thought for a moment then agreed since it was pitch dark, and winter cold was biting me.

After walking about a km, we faced a burial ground!!! No one was around, only some tall palm trees. My heart skipped a beat. And I told her I do not want to through that burial ground.

The answer she gave me made me jump out of my skin!!!

She was laughing loudly and said she lives there…and vanished in thin air!!!!

My legs felt very heavy. I could not lift them. I could not ever cry out for help as no sound was coming from throat; something was blocking my throat.

Somehow I managed to turn back and ran towards a lamp post which I could see…

I was profusely sweating by the time I reached that Lamp post.
Fortunately for me a Bihar rickshaw fellow was there; sleeping on his vehicle.
I woke him up... and almost begged him to take to my address.( told him the factory name where company has provided me a bachelor accommodation)

He asked me double charge which I did not mind paying him. and thanked God for allowing me to stay alive.

Real life experience!!!

I never sleep alone!! i am scared of darkness!!

Ha Ha Ha!

OMG! I cant stop laughing..you are afraid of darkness! ha ha ha

Dont tell me you are like Raghavendra Lawrence in the movie Kanchana who is afraid of the dark.

PJ sir..at night if you ever need to go the bathroom do you wake up your wife to wait outside the bathroom door?LOL

P.J. Sir,

Thanks for sharing your past real dreadful experience with a Ghost at midnight!

Graveyards are also considered as ‘Holy places’!

I would like to share the following news item in this regard:
[h=1]Karnataka Minister spends night in graveyard to bust the myth[/h] Belagavi: To create awareness against superstitions, Karnataka Excise Minister Satish Jarkiholi along with hundreds of people spent a night at a crematorium here.

The Minister spent the night at Vaikunth Dham, a burial ground which is now a crematorium, to also observe the death anniversary of B R Ambedkar yesterday.

Jarkiholi and hundred others had their dinner at the crematorium belonging to Belagavi City Corporation (BCC) as part of an exercise to eradicate superstitions.

Jarkiholi, who was one among the vociferous voices for bringing in the anti-superstition bill in the state assembly, said he chose to spend the night at the crematorium to bust the myth that such places are abode of ghosts.

"By spending the night in the crematorium - firstly, I want to bust the myth that graveyards are places where ghosts reside and secondly, I want to clear the tag of fear attached to it. Graveyards are holy places, in fact," he said.

He said he would go about his mission against superstitions even if he loses power.

Jarkiholi said unless people do not fight the superstitious mindset, people belonging to lower castes and other backward classes would not get justice.

He said Bill Gates is one of the richest persons in the world despite not worshipping goddess Laxmi.

"Bill Gates does not worship Laxmi and yet he is one of the richest persons in the world. Even I do not worship Laxmi and yet do a turnover of over Rs 600 crore business per annum," he said.

Being the oldest crematorium located at Sadashiv Nagar, the burial ground has 24 cremation platforms, including an electric one.

Source: Karnataka Minister spends night in graveyard to bust the myth | Zee News

Ha Ha Ha!

PJ sir..at night if you ever need to go the bathroom do you wake up your wife to wait outside the bathroom door?LOL

I don't wake her up, but i put up all the lights, even staircase lights too !!!

Here in UK, we have some experience too.

The Calling door Bell will ring, but NO ONE WILL BE THERE at the door!!!

My daughter says, it might be due to wind power!!

sometimes when i am alone sitting in Computer room, calling bell rings!!!

whether really ghost exist or not in this world, or these are just imagination and stories, but some mahans claims that they have seen the ghost in life time anybody has seen any ghost ?
srisimha

Alone - official Trailer-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0pdoezNhmc

The story revolves around conjoined twins Anjana and Sanjana, who had promised to be together always and how the death of one sister leads to a series of chilling incidents that leads the surviving sister to believe that the ghost of her dead twin is haunting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back