• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

சமூகத்தில் அவலம்

Status
Not open for further replies.
சமூகத்தில் அவலம்

* அடுத்து வரப்போறவங்களை நினைச்சு கழிவறையில் தண்ணீர் ஊத்தாத சமூகம்தான் அடுத்த தலைமுறைக்காக இயற்கையை காப்பாத்த போகுதா?
* பணக்காரன் தப்பு செய்து மாட்டிக்கொண்டால் கடந்துவிடும் இதே சமூகம் தான் ஏழையாக இருந்தால் பேசியே அவனை தற்கொலையின் விளிம்புவரை தள்ளிவிடும்.
* டவுசர் மட்டும் போட்டு நடிச்ச காரணத்துக்காக சமந்தாவை கொண்டாடுற இந்த சமூகம்தான் பட்டாபட்டியை போடுறகிராமத்தானை கிண்டல் செய்யுது.
* வத்தல் காய வைக்கும் போது காக்காவ தொரத்துற இதே சமூகம்தான், சாமிக்கு படைச்சா காக்காவ முதல்ல திங்க சொல்லி கத்துது.
* வெளிநாட்டில் தமிழ் பேசுவதை கௌரவமாக நினைக்கும் அதே சமூகம்தான் தமிழ்நாட்டில் தமிழ் பேசுவதை கேவலமாக நினைக்கிறது.
* குளிரும் போது ஸ்வெட்டர் போட்டுக்க சொல்லி கொடுத்த இதே சமுகம் தான் வெயிலில் சட்டை பட்டனை திறந்து விட்டு போகும் போது பொறுக்கினும் சொல்லுது...
* ஒரு ஏழையின் நேர்மையை அவன் இயலாமையாகப்பார்க்கும் அதே சமூகம் தான் ஒரு பணக்காரனின் போலியான பணிவை கண்டு சிலிர்க்கும்.
* ஒருவனை வசைபாடும் போது சற்றும் சம்மந்தமே இல்லாமல் அவனது அம்மாவின் ஒழுக்கத்தை சாடும் கேடுகெட்ட சமூகம் தானே இது..
* கத்தி படம் பார்க்கும் போது விவாசாயிக்காக உச்சு கொட்டுற சமுகம் தான் படம் முடிஞ்சி வெளிய வந்ததும் கோக்க கோலா வாங்கி குடிக்குது

* வெளிநாட்டில் தமிழ் பேசுவதை கௌரவமாக நினைக்கும் அதே சமூகம்தான் தமிழ்நாட்டில் தமிழ் பேசுவதை கேவலமாக நினைக்கிறது.

You may please add this:

TAMIZH PESUVADHAI KEVALAMAGA MATTUM NINAIKAVILLAI; CARNATAKA SANGEETHATHAI MUKKAL VASI TELUNGIL PADUGIRATHU

Most of the carnataka sahithyangals were composed by "threemoorthees" who are telugus. When they sing those songs they will sing only in its original language. What is wrong in it. If you want only tamil songs are to be rendered in katcheries, then you can definitely raise a banner for tamil songs only. Nobody is going to object.

Most of the carnataka sahithyangals were composed by "threemoorthees" who are telugus. When they sing those songs they will sing only in its original language. What is wrong in it. If you want only tamil songs are to be rendered in katcheries, then you can definitely raise a banner for tamil songs only. Nobody is going to object.

Of the three, two were Vadama Iyers. Muthuswamy Dikshithar had written in Tamil also.

There are lot of Tamil Kirthanais available. Lot of songs from Papanasam Sivan (called Tamil Thyagaraja), Gopalakrishna Bharathi, Tamil Trinity - Muthuthandavar, Marimutha Pillai and Arunachala Kavirayar.

Is there any dictum that songs of 'Threemoorthees' only sung? Can't we use the existing Tamil songs and popularize? The real reasons is that, majority of the Vagyakaras were Brahmins, and predominantly Smarthas, and their songs were written only in Sanskrit and Telugu.

Recently, I attended a concert of female vocalist from Bangalore. Most of the songs, including the main piece, were in Kannada only. Whenever vocalists from other three Southern States sing, they used to give prominence to their mother tongue.

Tamizh Thatha U V Swaminatha Iyer initially wanted to become a Carnatic Vocalist. Those days, the learner had to study Sanskirt and Telugu. But Tamiz Thatha refused to study Telugu. Subsequently, he switched over to literature per instructions from his teacher. As per Tamizh Thatha, there were 15,000 Tamil Kirthanis available but no one had come forward to trace it.

In any case, the interest has to come naturally. In Carnatic Music, we. Brahmins. lack interest to popularize Tamil in concerts, though 99% of the carnatic musicians are Brahmins, mostly Smarthas.

I find the list of hypocrisies in our society very true... what an accurate observation! By the way, I disagree that Tamilians living in foreign countries are not 'proud' to speak Tamil. Unfortunately, the trend is to converse in 'Hindi' only. Also, TBs from Bangalore, Bombay and Delhi really look down upon Chennai and rest of TamilNadu. Many years ago, there was a conversation between few people (all TBs) sitting near me in a function. They were putting down on Chennai and praising their 'Bangalore'. I do not remember what they exactly said, but it made me wonder 'what's wrong with Chennai?'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back