• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

18 years and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rama was exiled into forest for 14 years to do good and uphold Dharma. The sins of incarnation visited him. Paandavas were exiled into forest for 13 years including one year in cognito as a penance for not upholding Dharma as Sri Krishna expected. The Mahabharata war was fought for 18 days which churned out the great "Gita". I think these will go into oblivion when the justice on a popular cine actor's hit and run case is ultimately delivered. Those days were not known for instant communications and it is instant communication these days. There is talk of speeding up justice and removing backlogs. Yet 18 years have already gone by. I think it is a real epoch India only can make. I think "justice delayed is justiced denied" is a misnomer.

Tamil Nadu just witnessed a case which was dragged on for nearly 18 years.

Celebrity cases getting dragged on for years together happens more frequently in our country.

The system of justice is like that.:)

Was it not in 2002, Iyya Sir?

Ref:
Hit And Run Case
He is in other cases too along with peers occurred in Rajasthan. They attend to court summons and attend to shooting sequences,too alongside. They help media to fill their pages. Ultimately it will be said there was no hit and run and nobody was killed. In Hollywood celebrities had been in very often. But in India it is Satyameva Jayate! Here the onus is always on the court or proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back