• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LAW: so divorce means enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SANDHYAV

Of-late we have had some posts on divorce, so I am seizing this opportunity to expand it. (F*RT IT)

The question is framed in way to bring in some abstractness which is not very similar to SIMILARITY. I know the title question will not solicit many clicks. but considering few other factors like Inhibition and Environment, I TONE DOWN THE QUESTION.

Why the SOCIETY RUMINATES that DIVORCE = ENMITY ?

Of-late we have had some posts on divorce, so I am seizing this opportunity to expand it. (F*RT IT)

The question is framed in way to bring in some abstractness which is not very similar to SIMILARITY. I know the title question will not solicit many clicks. but considering few other factors like Inhibition and Environment, I TONE DOWN THE QUESTION.

Ask any divorcee about their 'ex' and there will come a 1-sided story of how good they were and what a 'big monster' the X had been. My best friend is a divorcee and she goes on and on every time about how bad her ex-husband had been. And now, after much hardship finding another match, she has given up the idea (as she is quite old too - she is 43) and now she and her ex are together once again for several months now - that shows she had a fairly adjustable and tolerable guy (if not, nobody would agree to live together again) but if she had exercised this tolerance while in her marriage, she would not have been divorced in the first place.

And another person I know also relates the same thing about his wife, whom he wants to become his 'ex' - that she is a MONSTER.

So everybody blames just the other party for their divorce (agree there are purely instances where a single person ruined the marriage) and with such a mentality, it is hard not to look upon the ex as an enemy.

So the society ruminates because of the psychologist report of say 100 cases, THINK like the MONSTER way mentioned above. But lets have a new scenario, the divorced person takes a pledge thus:

DON'T LIKE HER

DON'T HATE HER

BUT DON'T LOVE (SEXUALLY AND FROM FAMILY MATTERS POINT OF VIEW) HER AS WELL

SO LET US FOLLOW THE TRUE DEFINITION OF DIVORCE: which means COMPLETE DIVISION OF all sexual, financial, business contracts as prescribed in the VERDICT.

But what if i say, any couple in this millenium know that divorce is a possibility even before marriage and one cannot compare to stories like thus:

SITA DIVORCED RAMA after the TWINS were born. Which means the enemy was killed before the DIVORCE itself. TO conclude DIVORCE is not equal to ENEMY?

Let us keep it simple and the society knows the prominent enemy being RAVANAN and not the divorce that occurred after LUV-KUCHA was born?? The society RUMINATES thus: the enemy being divorce by some vague sense!

Last edited:
I know the title question will not solicit many clicks. but considering few other factors like Inhibition and Environment, I TONE DOWN THE QUESTION.

Hello Sandhyav
Its a pity you toned down the question. I hoped to get a lot of entertainment from the discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back