• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

exploring anger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anger is a necessary evil . without one cannot usher in change where it is required. anger should be directed to solutions of problems faced and not at individuals who are

the cause of anger.

FIT of RAGE - this is an amazing terminology. Necessary evil is this computer or smartphone. But someone suddenly posts lots of thread and replies lots of thread would create ANGER or FIT of WONDER?

coming back to FIT OF RAGE: When there is a communal ANGER, i agree, One cannot USHER change. Coz no one is willing to SIT and TALK and PLAN to NURTURE the next GENERATION!

FIT of RAGE - this is an amazing terminology. Necessary evil is this computer or smartphone. But someone suddenly posts lots of thread and replies lots of thread would create ANGER or FIT of WONDER?

coming back to FIT OF RAGE: When there is a communal ANGER, i agree, One cannot USHER change. Coz no one is willing to SIT and TALK and PLAN to NURTURE the next GENERATION!

One thing about anger is that, the higher one wants to achieve, the higher one wants to go up, the less and less anger-prone someone should be. For example, so many people call Obama the 'Indonesian Muslim', 'curious George look-alike', the N-word and so forth, the fact is that he (Obama) cannot really afford to be angry because he has numerous first-rate priorities to attend to. So anger should be in a person, to the level that he or she can CHOOSE to express it as and when it is necessary. We should all strive up to this goal, IMO. I would say, more than any other 'ripu' (of the shadripus) anger is the worst rated ripu, 'cos it can really ruin lives in an instant.

Just expressing a few of my thoughts, if they are not upto what is expected in the OP, then I'm sorry for that!

I would say, more than any other 'ripu' (of the shadripus) anger is the worst rated ripu, 'cos it can really ruin lives in an instant.

Just expressing a few of my thoughts, if they are not upto what is expected in the OP, then I'm sorry for that!

you can rip off another person coz of your anger, but with this change in your brain called depression u will only rip yourself off.

Of course, a child will rip itself off - if you may call it, in anger--- SELF INJURIOUS BEHAVIOUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back