• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why do some girls say this while others dont?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been stressed that men are economic providers and women need to please them with sex to receive love and monetory favours. It is not only sex but sometimes

through cooking delicious food that makes men happy.Men are supposed to do nothing more than providing the moola.

The concept of dying in bed and as a sumangali is foisted on women as they are not expected to make a spectacle of themselves going to hospitals and public scrutiny

besides ,the prospects of facing life as a widow is not relished by women as it involves hardship and discrimination.

these concepts are slowly dying in modern times

Krish44 brilliant answer.
I repeat I like Krish44 answer, i will tell my friend. He is about to get married, and you know he is already neurotic and such beliefs will only make him worse, at-least he will know the underlying concept and will decide what he wants to do with this impending marriage.

Krish44 Ji, to my knowledge (I am from a modern city - atleast from this BELIEF point of view ) I never heard of such things in the past few decades... I am self-realised, meaning (at-least my meaning of SELF-REALISATION, for a practical 2nd decade of this 2nd MILLENNIUM life) will adapt to changes in life much better than my neurotic friend.

Sangom Ji, I will not go into your clarification. I am already scared of your questions and on top of that there is something orange in the BOTTOM of your POST, which i don't understand. Please excuse me. To be honest I FEEL LIKE GETTING DRAGGED INTO SOME BIG DIRTY POOL OF CONFUSED NOMENCLATURE AND THE ANANTHA NAG IS ABOUT TO EAT ME ( actually it has already bitten my feet )

I will start another thread on discrimination...

Last edited:
I feel highly elated that someone is appreciating my post'

most ladies do not realise it. men also get jjittery before marriage.

it is the feeling of finality with no easy escape routes.

add to it the foolish beliefs pushed on to them by the older generation.

with ladies getting education and economic power with well paid jobs , age gaps reducing in marriage, ladies expect gender equality and justice.

this makes marriages different for both men and ladies of the new generation.

men feel more insecure and ladies more assertive with vada -poda terminology and demands for sharing house work .

most wonder ,is it worth getting into relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back