• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Horoscope Matching - Chevvaai Dosham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in love with a girl for 6 years now. Both of us are vadama with different gothrams. We are both in very good jobs. We want to get married with parents acceptance. But my parents are not okay with this because i'm 20 days younger to her and there is horoscope mismatch. The astrologer whom they met said she had severe chevvaai dosham. No disrespect to people who believe in this, but I'm not a believer at all on this. But I really want to convince my parents on this because leaving anyone is not option for me at all. I can convince them reg. age but can someone help verify this dosham claim and suggest anything I can do to nuetralize which may convince them. Thanks in advance

Bride
Nov 2, 1988
20:55
Chennai

Groom
Nov 29, 1988
14:05
Coimbatore

I've been in love with a girl for 6 years now. Both of us are vadama with different gothrams. We are both in very good jobs. We want to get married with parents acceptance. But my parents are not okay with this because i'm 20 days younger to her and there is horoscope mismatch. The astrologer whom they met said she had severe chevvaai dosham. No disrespect to people who believe in this, but I'm not a believer at all on this. But I really want to convince my parents on this because leaving anyone is not option for me at all. I can convince them reg. age but can someone help verify this dosham claim and suggest anything I can do to nuetralize which may convince them. Thanks in advance

Bride
Nov 2, 1988
20:55
Chennai

Groom
Nov 29, 1988
14:05
Coimbatore

Shri Sivaswamy,

If you have no belief in Chevvai Dosham, why should you seek some third party certificate saying that it is not there? I feel you should go ahead and marry the girl whether your parents agree or not. That is the correct way.

manapporutham is considered the first porutham, and if it exists u need not worry for any other poruthams.! get married and you will be a good husband to her. long live!my wishes to ypu!

dear sivaramanji

if the birth details given by you are correct, Your horoscopes match and there are no dosham issues.

I have got your and girls horoscopes recast. with details provided and compared them

there is no dosham,dasa matching is ok., star porutham 5.5/10 good enough for marriage .

there is no papasamyam. only kerala astrologers consider this as important .in tamil nadu we do not reject on this

basis .
in all astrology books they say if the prospective groom and bride have mana porutham, they need not match

horoscopes .

with 6 years relationship you are committed to a girl

wish you all the best

Krish44

Last edited:
hi

chennai gals are smarter than coimbatore guys....lol....now a days getting brahmin gals

KUDHIRA KOMPU.....LOVVU HAS MORE POWERFUL....THERE IS A WILL...THERE IS A WAY...

Thanks a lot for your reply. I'm new to this forum and I'm unable to PM or email you. I dont know if there are any other requirements to have those privileges. Is there any way for you to contact me so that I can reply. Thanks again

dear sivaswamiji

you can request some IT savvy member to guide you to PM

you as far as I can see have no horoscope issues.

there is no dosham to talk about.

the horoscopes have the basic poruthams to go ahead

I do not know if the families have will to go ahead

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your reply. I'm new to this forum and I'm unable to PM or email you. I dont know if there are any other requirements to have those privileges. Is there any way for you to contact me so that I can reply. Thanks again

I think one has to make 75 posts in order to get the PM facility.

Shri Sivaswamy,

If you have no belief in Chevvai Dosham, why should you seek some third party certificate saying that it is not there? I feel you should go ahead and marry the girl whether your parents agree or not. That is the correct way.

LOL
That would have been my advice too.
That would be the action taken by 95% of the boys in the world. A TB boy is unique.

Dear Sivasamy,

6 years is a long time to actually be in love with anyone...just 2 questions for you;

1)Can you live without your girlfriend and marry someone else?

2)Do you think she will be able to live without you and marry someone else?

Out here in Forum daily I can hear the silent cry of males who are yet to find TB girls for marriage..here you are TB and she is TB..so what is your problem?

Just get married..dont bother for Chevvai or 20 days younger or anything.

Be bold and fear not.

But most important...life comes with ups and downs..so after getting married dont blame your horoscope match is you face problems.

Remember problems come for everyone..even the prefect match horoscopes have their face share of problems.

Marry her and be happy..dont become an old mama who ends up marrying some other girl but still keep remembering their old Lovvu.

Last edited:
Dear Sivasamy,

6 years is a long time to actually be in love with anyone...just 2 questions for you;

Out here in Forum daily I can hear the silent cry of males who are yet to find TB girls for marriage..here you are TB and she is TB..so what is your problem?

Be bold and fear not.

But most important...life comes with ups and downs..so after getting married dont blame your horoscope match is you face problems.

Remember problems come for everyone..even the prefect match horoscopes have their face share of problems.

Marry her and be happy..dont become an old mama who ends up marrying some other girl but still keep remembering their old Lovvu.

hi renu,

some mamas still do that..lol

Of course I'm not gonna leave her. I dont give a second thought about all this. I believe people who can't take responsibility for their actions blame it on horoscopes.

Its just that I don't wanna end up as another TB who elpoed. I wanna fight for what I believe and do it the right way.

Dear Sivasamy,

Be bold and fear not.

Of course I'm not gonna leave her. I dont give a second thought about all this. I believe people who can't take responsibility for their actions blame it on horoscopes.

Its just that I don't wanna end up as another TB who elpoed. I wanna fight for what I believe and do it the right way.
Great. Keep it up.
with best wishes

Good! Keep it up.

One should be brave when it comes to Lovvu!

This is the fighting spirit one should have.

Tell your parents how much you love her let them see your love.

Surely they will allow.

When I was in India as a student there was a case where a TB boy got married to his classmate in 2nd year itself.

Ok in this case the girl was not a TB..she was a Non TB South Indian NRI.

The TB parents did not allow at first and this guy who looked timid actually stuck to his guns.

Actually he and his girlfriend only wanted to get married after MBBS but he got scared thinking that his parents will never allow it so he insisted he wants to marry her right away!

And he actually did! They are happily married BTW.

So in your case..both are TBs..so it should be easier.

renukaji
it is great to advise these guys.

all this lovvu business. there is a saying in tamil' aasai 60 days and moham 30 days' .

after marriage antogonising all in the family , when the lovvu couple face harsh realities of living together, with reduced if not nil support of extended families, the truth

hits. there is no one to fall back on for physical , emotional support besides monetory help in crisis. extended families may not be charitable to ignore faults and come

to help saying you made the choice and live with your choice.so many of love marriages fail these days. My genuine feeling , let love affairs remain only that and

nothing more. marriage and there after is a different game. not much place for heavanly love . it is cold economics and boredom of day to day living.

Dear Mr. Sivaswamy, I am A. Srinivasan member of this Forum My wife is well versed in Horoscope matching. We got yours & your fiances horoscopes prepared in our computer & thorough analysis has been done & written in a positive manner. You & your parents can be easily convinced , because there is no Chevvoi Dosham. I am of the opinion that such delicate matters if discussed openly in this forum, you will be confused, No solution can be found. Normally others would blindly support & push you to the brim, taking no moral responsibility ? If you / your parents visit us you can be educated on various aspects of both Horoscopes .There is absolutely nothing adverse in the Girls horoscope .All indications are for marriage between you . Please give your Mail ID & you are welcome to our place in madras for getting you all convinced . We appreciate your intention not to leave anyone in bad taste, because it is the marriage to please one & all.

Sincerely
.A.Srinivasan

renukaji
it is great to advise these guys.

all this lovvu business. there is a saying in tamil' aasai 60 days and moham 30 days' .

after marriage antogonising all in the family , when the lovvu couple face harsh realities of living together, with reduced if not nil support of extended families, the truth

hits. there is no one to fall back on for physical , emotional support besides monetory help in crisis. extended families may not be charitable to ignore faults and come

to help saying you made the choice and live with your choice.so many of love marriages fail these days. My genuine feeling , let love affairs remain only that and

nothing more. marriage and there after is a different game. not much place for heavanly love . it is cold economics and boredom of day to day living.

Dear Krish ji,

In a way you are right..whether its a Love marriage or Arranged marriage..once marriage starts its is reproduction, economics and if I may add Stockholm syndrome. Its not all that cold but the temperature can fluctuate from time to time with its summer and winters too.

But to let a love affair remain a love affair needs perfect understanding of both partners.

If one is expecting marriage and another is expecting only love then there will be conflict and a bad after taste.

Love has to be a life long stand..only then 2 people can be in love for ever without marriage complicating the situation.

Most true lovers never get married..name me one lover in history that got married?

No one..either they died or their lover married someone else..so that is why their love "survived" to be written in volumes for generations becos marriage never contaminated their love!LOL

dear renukaji
I had met a young couple in bangalore recently.

they were in love and in a relationship for the past six or seven years.

both were economically independant.

both were clear that they would not marry if it can be helped.

they appeared to be happier than most young married types.

I did not know that they were not married or they maintained their independant existence in different flats. they appeared well adjusted to each other.

I do not know if their relationship would last or for how long.

they had gone to europe with my son and daughterinlaw for a holiday for three weeks.

my children tell me that these two people care for each other more than any married couple.

I think even in india , the concept of marriage is under strain and more are opting for live in or independant living in metros

dear renukaji
I had met a young couple in bangalore recently.

they were in love and in a relationship for the past six or seven years.

both were economically independant.

both were clear that they would not marry if it can be helped.

they appeared to be happier than most young married types.

I did not know that they were not married or they maintained their independant existence in different flats. they appeared well adjusted to each other.

I do not know if their relationship would last or for how long.

they had gone to europe with my son and daughterinlaw for a holiday for three weeks.

my children tell me that these two people care for each other more than any married couple.

I think even in india , the concept of marriage is under strain and more are opting for live in or independant living in metros

I can 100% bet that if they get married tomorrow they will be like any other married couple.

The fizz is only there when marriage is not in the picture becos marriage comes with domestic responsibilities and its share of ups and downs..then kids come into the picture and lack of quality time makes Lovvu take a back seat.

Even in living together eventually the Lovvu will fade becos it becomes like marriage eventually..shared domestic problems.

The best lovvu is lovers that do not stay together but meet secretly from time to time!LOL

Dear Krish ji,

In a way you are right..whether its a Love marriage or Arranged marriage..once marriage starts its is reproduction, economics and if I may add Stockholm syndrome. Its not all that cold but the temperature can fluctuate from time to time with its summer and winters too.

But to let a love affair remain a love affair needs perfect understanding of both partners.

If one is expecting marriage and another is expecting only love then there will be conflict and a bad after taste.

Love has to be a life long stand..only then 2 people can be in love for ever without marriage complicating the situation.

Most true lovers never get married..name me one lover in history that got married?

No one..either they died or their lover married someone else..so that is why their love "survived" to be written in volumes for generations becos marriage never contaminated their love!LOL

Love which does not end in a marriage is like advaitam. Everything is taken to the sublimated level of universal consciousness. And the omni-present and omni-potent maya helps explain everything including the ecstasy and the disappointments. LOL.

The best lovvu is lovers that do not stay together but meet secretly from time to time!LOL

Yes. It is better to become the member of a keys club and be happy whatever comes to your lot. LOL.

Yes. It is better to become the member of a keys club and be happy whatever comes to your lot. LOL.

In Kuncika club...one is at the mercy of probability and chances and %..the person picking up the kuncika might not meet the criteria of the vahanam owner and its out in the open..there is no secrecy and even spouse knows..so there is no clandestine feeling..so no Kickku!LOL

Immorality and Morality are not much different..both are like an open book..nothing left to imagination.
To live to the fullest one must neither be moral or immoral!

Last edited:
Love which does not end in a marriage is like advaitam. Everything is taken to the sublimated level of universal consciousness. And the omni-present and omni-potent maya helps explain everything including the ecstasy and the disappointments. LOL.

Marriage is like Vishisthadvaitam.

One enters it like a proud Gajendra and only to be rudely gripped by the crocodile of responsibilities and eventually to escape one has to call out Narayana Narayana!

But this elephant did not call our Narayana..it handled the croc itself..An Advatic Elephant..it knew the croc is Maya!LOL

image004-788044.jpg

gajendramoksham1.jpg
image007-791944.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Sivasamy,
I am happily married for 30 years and as per the astrologers my star Ayiliyam will not match with my wife's star Pooram. I didnt compare horoscopes and I am not sure if my wifes parents did it.
If you really love the girl and want to be with her on a permanent basis you get married and dont ever go for horoscope matching.
No two astrologer have given the same opinion. the girls side astrolger will say the horoscope matches and the boys side will say it does not match and vice versa.

Marriage is like Vishisthadvaitam.

One enters it like a proud Gajendra and only to be rudely gripped by the crocodile of responsibilities and eventually to escape one has to call out Narayana Narayana!

But this elephant did not call our Narayana..it handled the croc itself..An Advatic Elephant..it knew the croc is Maya!LOL

image004-788044.jpg

gajendramoksham1.jpg
image007-791944.jpg

What is an elephant and what is a crocodile. I do not see anything. I am an advitin. It is all maya. It is like the little boy telling excitedly, "billyji ne chuvvaji ko kaaya". LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back