• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Temple in Tamilnadu to Go Abroad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Does anyone know which god/temple to workship in Tamilnadu to go abroad / foreign countries ??
Dear Jegadeesh, Namaste.I am T.S.Sankara Narayanan from Madurai.To my best of knowledge and belif I find No God /Temple to go abroad/Foreign Countries.According to Vedas I believe that A true Brahmin must not cross Sea.If a Brahmin crosses Sea and go abroad now a days for Jobs means he automatically looses the oppurtunity of being a Brahmin any more ,according to Vedas.I heard this argugment in ,"ENGAE BRAHMANAN" Chos interesting Drama. I think Prestiguous Vedas of those days are wrote like this in order to preserve its purity.What said by Cho may be True.

re

Dear Jegadeesh, Namaste.I am T.S.Sankara Narayanan from Madurai.To my best of knowledge and belif I find No God /Temple to go abroad/Foreign Countries.According to Vedas I believe that A true Brahmin must not cross Sea.If a Brahmin crosses Sea and go abroad now a days for Jobs means he automatically looses the oppurtunity of being a Brahmin any more ,according to Vedas.I heard this argugment in ,"ENGAE BRAHMANAN" Chos interesting Drama. I think Prestiguous Vedas of those days are wrote like this in order to preserve its purity.What said by Cho may be True.

tssn

of all the people cho is nothing but a comedian for a living and a biz person for his magazine & now with jaya tv is trying to make money in the garb of reaching out thru vedams thru this program serial 'enge brahmanan'=avan illada idamay illai!!.

vedas are universal in nature and empowers entire bhu-loka and to localise it to present map of india is utter non-sense.brahmanan is one who can experiance the 'brahmandam'=universe,which is the god,as the term 'brahman' indicates.while you have distinguished yourself by being non-commital shows your superlative understanding,of the state of affairs in TN,in particular,thank you!:thumb:

sb

I guess we can still go to at least 80 different countries - asia, europe and africa being connected by land. :)

Just that the air routes need to be more Brahmanic - over land than over seas.

An Air Brahman airlines can help.

Americas and Australia are anyway not lucrative for the next some time.

sv,just thought about air-hostess while reading 'brah' - manic,i have to urgently wear a kaupeenam immdly!!!:tea:

sb

A Brahmin is one who tries to comprehend brahmam (meaning the greatest that is God .) and tries to realize brahmam wherever he is. Those days they felt that the anushtanams will suffer much if a person crosses seas and goes to other countries. Even the time changes. And it is difficult to cross also without the scientific advancements of these days.

In Vedas and Upanishads ,"Nadhi Theera Kunde....!!! has pointed only Indian rivers like Ganjas,Narmada,Thapthi,Cauvery ,Vaigai even Thamirabarani...and so on...
As far as I know Nile Nadhi Theera Kundae...
Missouri Nadhi Theera Kunde..
Missisippi Nadhi Theera Kunde and so on...
Our Vedas too points out only Indian Rivers are Considered Holy...
More over Tharpanams are performed on the banks of the Sea Coast...Which is considered very holy....
Though During Ramayana Period Epics has crossed Sea..
But no remarks that Lord Shri Ram has performed Tharpan in Sri Lanka..At the same time there were points that he has performed Tharpan at Dhanushkodi where the Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean meets..That is in front of Ram Sethu (Facing Ram Sethu.)..
I did Sangalpa Pooja among 1000s of people performed by RSS.

Fine. I am reminded of a temple at west mambalam called kodndaramar temple. Probably it is there for the past 400 years. The aanchneyar sannidhi there is famous for fulfilling the prayers of young aspirants who have applied for visa and waiting. Stories and anecdotes are there that the prayers are immediatley answered and people get visa quickly ans smoothly. this informatiom might benefit some young and highly agitated, anxious students and others who are just perplexed at the silence of the visa authorities.

temple abroad

There are perumal sancharams arranged by ramanuja mission and ahobila matam . Recently there was a sancharam of venugopala swamy at indiana polis and another one is to be done at atlanta with kayan uthsavam for perumal.
the information etc may be had from ramanujamission.org and ahobilam.com

Further to the post of Shri. T.V.Varadan, I know one temple near Hyderabad - Chilkur Balaji temple, which is also called as Visa Balaji.. famous for fulfiling prayers relating to visa clearances. The highlight of the temple is absence of Hundi. Everyday we could see plenty of anxious youth doing pradatchinams -108 times for fulfilment of their wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back