• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need the procedure of Soligrama Pooja

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now getting a soligram from my friend who went to north India. He affer me to place it in my pooja room and worship the soligrama daily with usal mannaer. As I know the daily pooja in an ordinary way, I have a doubt about the method and procedure about soligrama pooja. Kindly if any body wish to hel me in this regard I will be happy. Kindly suggest the method , procedure and sloga which should be chanted daily pooja. Thanks a lot in advance for the help.

With regards,
Rajan S

I am now getting a soligram from my friend who went to north India. He affer me to place it in my pooja room and worship the soligrama daily with usal mannaer. As I know the daily pooja in an ordinary way, I have a doubt about the method and procedure about soligrama pooja. Kindly if any body wish to hel me in this regard I will be happy. Kindly suggest the method , procedure and sloga which should be chanted daily pooja. Thanks a lot in advance for the help.

With regards,
Rajan S[/quote
hi Rajan sir,
I got a saligramam from Nepal. my friend got it..now im doing daily
saligrama pooja...just normal puja...its callled shodasopachara puja
no pranaprathistha/ avahanam required...becoz SALIGRAME HARIH
so sri hari always in saligrama...i do nitya puja in saligramam
preferably no akshathai for vishnu...after saligrama puja . i take my food
but keep shuddhi always...ladies touching of saligramam not
allowed....im doing last six months in USA..even im planning to take
in plane and doing my puja in chennai during my vacation period..
i do narayana suktam/vishnu suktam for puja....just for info

regards
tbs

Last edited:
Dear Members

Thank You very much for the speedy and useful information in this regard for me.
I personally thanks once again to Mr. s007bala, and Mr tbs for the valuable information.

Thanks to all

Yours

Rajan S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back